54

☆ 73. Chapter 54: Go to Huadan Village

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 54 The air after the rain in Huadan Village

was much fresher, with the smell of moist earth, and the flowers on the roadside were all covered with rain, and they all bent down.

This night, Lin Xing slept very comfortably, and stretched lazily after opening his eyes.

"It's so comfortable! Lin Xingci sighed, put on his clothes and climbed off the bed.

It was already dawn outside, Xie Tingyuan was still not lying on the bed, and Lin Xingci knew that he was making breakfast in the kitchen.

The current breakfast is contracted by Xie Tingyuan, and the porridge he cooks is getting better and better day by day, since someone has made breakfast, Lin Xingci will not have an opinion, after all, he also has to cook lunch and dinner, which is also fair.

"Wake up. Xie Tingyuan brought breakfast and put it on the table: "Go wash and eat." "

Good work. Lin Xing thanked him.

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips and nodded.

After the two had breakfast, Lu Dezhu came over with an ox cart and people as if he was stepping on time.

"Xiao Ci, I brought people! Lu Dezhu shouted.

Lin Xingci nodded with a clean bowl and replied, "Okay, uncle, you ask Xie Tingyuan and I to come out with our things later." "

Okay! "Lu Dezhu should arrive.

This coachman is still the coachman who took Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan to the county last time, and the coachman looked at the room and asked, "What are these two children busy doing when they go to the county every day."

Lu Dezhu shook his head: "I don't know, but they both know it in their hearts." The

coachman patted the cow's buttocks: "But it also made me more money, haha."

Lu Dezhu smiled: "If the juniors want to do things, let them do it themselves." The

coachman smiled.

Xie listened to Yuan Lin Xing's resignation, and the two didn't delay for too long, and after a while, the two of them were ready to come out together.

Lin Xingci was a little surprised when he saw the coachman.

The coachman smiled: "Today I still send you to the county."

Lin Xingci glanced at Lu Dezhu who was behind the coachman, and Lu Dezhu smiled at him and explained: "This is someone Uncle knows."

Lin Xingci nodded and didn't say anything more, glanced at Xie Tingyuan, and the two got into the ox cart.

Lu Dezhu scratched his head: "Come to Uncle's house for dinner tonight?"

"I don't know if I can rush back, if I have time, I will definitely go to your house with Xie Ting for dinner." Lin Xing smiled.

Lu Dezhu nodded in response: "Okay!

Lin Xingci looked at his house and pursed his lips: "Uncle, if you can, please help me take a look at my home, and by the way, measure how wide my house is." "

OK. Lu Dezhu nodded and agreed without thinking about it, in his opinion, what Lin Xingci said was some small things, something to make time for him.

"Then thank you, Uncle. Lin Xingci waved at Lu Dezhu in the ox cart.