71

☆ 107. Chapter 71: Holding Hands

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 71 The guys in the hand-holding

shop saw the two people who came in, and they all looked at them curiously.

The last time Lin Xing resigned, it happened to be Huan Niang who gave these guys a holiday, so he didn't see anyone.

The guy who was molested by Huan Niang looked up and looked curiously at the two people who came in, both of them looked outstanding, especially the taller man, it didn't look simple.

Huan Niang didn't let the two stay in the hall downstairs for too long, and directly took people to the private room on the second floor.

After waiting for people to go up, the guys downstairs chatted one by one, and the guys who were molested became the object of attention.

After all, he was the only one who spoke to the shopkeeper.

"Did the shopkeeper just say what the identities of those two people were? The

guy shook his head: "I didn't say it in detail, but I said it was a nobleman." The

other fellow pouted and didn't ask.

In the private room on the second floor, Huan Niang was still enthusiastic, but the distance controlled this time was still a degree, which did not make Xie Tingyuan feel too close, nor did it make Lin Xingci feel too dissolute.

"I didn't expect it to be so long since we last met. Huan Niang poured a cup of tea for the two.

Lin Xingci looked at the tea head in front of him and explained: "There have been some accidents recently, so it's late."

Huan Niang waved her hand and sat down, subconsciously propped her chin and said, "It's okay, is the thing ready?" "

Yes. Lin Xingci nodded and looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was sitting on his left.

Xie Tingyuan understood Lin Xingci in seconds, and took out a wrapped balm from the back basket.

Huan Niang is still the first time to see this kind of packaged balm, curiously picked up and kept flipping to see, the packaging is very distinctive, but in addition to the flowers at the seal, it is a little simple, but it is quite distinctive.

Huan Niang put down the balm and looked at Lin Xingci and asked, "Can I open it and smell it?"

"Absolutely. Lin Xingci nodded and made a gesture of please.

Huan Nuan subconsciously hooked her lips and smiled seductively, this is the laughter she often teases with the guys in the store, as long as she sees her smiling like this, she will blush, this trick is simply unpleasant.

It's a pity that the two people here today, one is not used to seeing this kind of smile, and the other is not interested at all, not to mention that his attention is all on the other person.

Huan Niang laughed in her heart, why did she subconsciously laugh, what if she made the owner unhappy?

Can't blame Huanniang's worries are superfluous, after all, people who are in love are irrational at all.

Fortunately, Lin Xingci didn't react to this, Lin Xingci didn't react, and Xie Tingyuan didn't feel cold to people.

Huan Niang breathed a sigh of relief, picked up the balm and carefully opened the package, the other Huan Niang didn't have much hope for Lin Xingci's balm, after all, she didn't smell it at all, so the bland and tasteless balm couldn't arouse people's desire to buy at all.