103

☆ 171. Chapter 103: Countdown to the opening of the store

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 103 Countdown

to Opening the Store During the renovation of the store, Lin Xingci also sent several silver tickets to An Yu one after another.

Is this that after the money is in place, the speed will increase?

Lin Xingci sighed in his heart, after having money to make ghosts grind, he still took people to the county, but this time in addition to the four people from his own family, he also brought Lin Yunian.

Lu Luo often sent milk to Lin Yunian during this time, and ate and drank at his house, but the relationship between the two has improved a lot because of Lu Luo's frequent meals.

When he knew that Lin Yunian was going to resign from the county with Lin Xing, he also proposed that he would follow, but unfortunately Lin Xingci ruthlessly refused.

Lu Luo was also working hard for himself, but unfortunately Lin Xingci did not relent, and directly refused.

After Lu Luo got Lin Xingci's answer, he squatted in the corner sadly and drew circles, and his mouth was also muttering: "No love, no love, a man forgets his friends!" Hearing

Lin Xingci raise his foot and kick Lu Luo's buttocks, Lin Xingci didn't use much strength, but Lu Luo made an expression of being kicked by Lin Xingci, and covered his ass with a snort: "Ah Ci, you are so ruthless, you actually treat me like this."

Lin Xingci ignored Lu Luo's exaggerated movements: "you, next time I will take you to see the store, and now go back to help Uncle and Auntie."

Lu Luo was just addicted, and he didn't really want to go with him, but he still didn't forget to cover his buttocks: "Okay, remember to bring me pastries when you come back." "

OK. Lin Xingci nodded.

After Lu Luo left, Lin Yunian simply cleaned up and followed Lin Xingci out.

It was the first time for Lin Yunian to sit in Lin Xingci's carriage, sitting nervously in the carriage and not knowing what to do, looking down at his washed white clothes, pursing his lips and feeling out of place here.

Lin Xingci also saw that Lin Yunian was uncomfortable, and took out an apple from the secret pavilion in the car and threw it to Lin Yunian: "Don't be nervous, it's just a tool for transportation."

Lin Yunian looked at

Lin Xingci and found that there was no other sympathy or other uncomfortable look in his eyes, while Xie Tingyuan, who was sitting next to him, closed his eyes and motionless as if he was asleep.

"Thank you. Lin Yunian took the apple.

Lin Xing smiled.

Fortunately, at that time, Xie Tingyuan didn't want Lin Xing to feel uncomfortable, and the carriage arranged was large enough, otherwise the three people outside would not be enough to sit.

Lin Yunian looked at the red apple in his hand and swallowed his saliva.

Lin Xingci: "Eat, taste the taste, if the taste is good, I can still sell it in the shop."

Lin Yunian also smiled: "Okay." The

speed of the carriage was very fast, and it didn't take long for Lin Xingci and them to arrive in the county, and An Yu was waiting for Lin Xingci at the agreed place early in the morning.

After Lin Xing quit the carriage, he thought that An Yu was coming over, but he didn't expect Wei Ziyi to come with him.

Wei Ziyi stood beside An Yu and looked at Lin Xingci.