20

☆ 21. Chapter 20: This kid is not bad

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 20 This kid is not bad

Lin Xingci went to the Lu family with a bag of grain, and after a while, the whole village knew about it, including He Hua, who went to Lin Xingci's house and wanted to take advantage of it.

Sitting in his own small courtyard and cursing Lin Xingci viciously, he has food to send to the Lu family, and he is still thinking about his own things, this Lin Xingci is really good at being a man.

"Phew, just a disaster star, kill your parents, maybe the Lu family will also be killed by him. He Hua thought viciously.

For these things, Lin Xingci didn't take them to heart, they said a few words sourly, and they wouldn't lose meat.

When Lin Xingci took Lu Luo to his home, he stepped into the courtyard and asked about the faint smell of medicine, it seemed that Xie Tingyuan had gone to the kitchen to decoct the medicine.

Lu Luo's nose was also pointed, and he asked Yaowei with a frown, "Ah Ci, are you sick?"

Lin Xingci shook his head: "It's not me." "Who's

that?" Lu Luo asked.

"My friend I brought back, this is the medicine he was going to drink. Lin Xingci replied.

At this moment, Xie Tingyuan came out of the kitchen, and he was not surprised to see Lu Luo coming, he glanced at Lu Luo lightly and moved his gaze to Lin Xingci: "Your medicine is also cured."

Lin Xingci was about to nod and answer, but Lu Luo on the side suddenly shouted nervously: "What! Ah Ci, you also drink medicine? Didn't you just say it wasn't yours?

Lu Luo's voice was a little harsh, Lin Xingci raised his hand and patted

Lu Luo's back viciously: "You shut up for me, I'm just a medicine to condition my body, don't you think I'm very weak!" "

Isn't it because you eat less..."Lu Luo's voice weakened.

Lin Xingci didn't care about him, strode towards Xie Tingyuan and stopped in front of him with a smile, and a pair of pear vortices appeared on Lin Xingci's face: "Thank you, hard work."

Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes, looked at the smiling face that was close at hand, pursed his lips, and rubbed the fingers beside him: "Hmm."

Then Lin Xingci went to the kitchen and drank his medicine.

Lu Luo stood still and didn't move, staring at Xie Tingyuan and not knowing what he was thinking.

Xie Tingyuan saw Lin Xing quit and entered the kitchen, and also walked in together, his medicine was still fried in the pot and couldn't leave people.

Lu Luo saw that everyone was gone, so he found a place in the courtyard to secretly rub the circle.

As soon as Xie Tingyuan entered, he saw Lin Xingci holding a bowl, drinking it in small sips while blowing cold medicine.

"If it's too hot, you can wait until it's cold before drinking. Xie Tingyuan glanced at his medicine, and he had to boil it for a while.

Lin Xingci also obediently put down the bowl, looked at Xie Tingyuan's decoction and asked, "How is your body?"

"It's going to be a few days away. Xie Tingyuan said.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Is the medicine enough, it's not enough, I'll go up the mountain to pick up firewood for you to dig some more." "