11

☆ 12. Chapter 11: Looking for Trouble?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 11: Looking for Trouble?

"I'll go with you. Xie Tingyuan repeated his words again.

Lin Xingci didn't want people to go, he couldn't wait to do nothing when he thought of being sick, lying motionless on the bed, what was going on with this person.

Could it be that the ancients were like this?

"You're not well. Lin Xing grimaced.

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "I know, but it doesn't hinder normal life, such as working."

Lin Xingci squinted his eyes and stared at Xie Tingyuan for a while: "Okay, but if you can't bear it and fall to the ground, I won't be able to drag you back." "

No, I'll come back myself. Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips and smiled, if Lin Xingci couldn't drag himself, he would have become food for beasts in the mountains a long time ago, he was really a hard-mouthed person.

Lin Xingci swept his eyes, Xie Tingyuan continued: "Bring it and eat, you should be able to find some wild vegetables in the field."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan wrapped the remaining few cakes, and learned from Lin Xingci to find a bamboo tube and pour water.

After getting their things ready, the two went out together.

Lin Xingci walked in front, and Xie Tingyuan followed behind him.

The villagers didn't see Lin Xing quit yesterday and went to the ground, and they were not surprised, how could someone who has always been very lazy say that he will change.

When they saw Lin Xingci coming today, they all just had the idea of watching the excitement, but they were curious about the man who followed Lin Xingci, who didn't look like people in the village in temperament and dress, but like the son of the county or town.

Lin Xingci took the people to the edge of his field, and then sat on the edge of the ridge and began to eat, and only then began to turn the ground.

Xie Tingyuan glanced at the ridges overgrown with weeds, sat down without the slightest hesitation, and ate the pancakes elegantly.

Cakes without cabbage also have a flavor, but they are easy to get thirsty if they eat too much.

After eating, Lin Xing ate put the bamboo tube filled with water in the shade, jumped off the ridge, picked up the hoe and began to turn the ground.

Xie Tingyuan put the water and Lin Xingci together, and then jumped off the ridge together and came to Lin Xingci's side.

"Didn't you say you were looking for wild vegetables? Xie Tingyuan put his hands behind his back and lowered his eyes to look at the ground dug up by Lin Xingci.

"Look, but only if I'm going to turn over the ground. Lin Xingci did not look up.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci's contemplation, he has been here for a day, and he has never seen his family come back, such a large piece of land makes Lin Xingci, who doesn't seem to be very good, don't know when to turn it, and the only elder is Aunt Lu who came this morning.

Xie Tingyuan looked at it for a while and then turned around and left directly, Lin Xingci looked back and left Xie Tingyuan was not too surprised, looking at him not like a person who was willing to stay in the field.

Lin Xingci retracted his gaze and continued to work hard to turn over the ground, just after digging a hoe, Lin Xingci heard the sound of someone jumping down, and just as he was about to turn back, the person walked over.