42

☆ 49. Chapter 42: Will Succeed

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 42:

"What's

wrong?" Xie Tingyuan asked.

Lin Xingci quietly glanced at Huan Niang and asked, "Do you think we propose to cooperate, and Huan Niang will agree?" "

Yes. Without hesitation, Xie Tingyuan replied directly.

Lin Xingci was surprised, and looked up at Xie Tingyuan like a person who didn't know the world: "Are you sure?"

Xie Tingyuan also knew that his answer was too decisive, so he thought for a while and continued: "Are you going to tell her how to make the balm?"

Lin Xingci nodded: "Yes, these balms are very good, but some of them are too strong, although I am not particularly professional, but I can still do it with a simple change." "

Do you know where her balm comes from? Xie Tingyuan asked.

Lin Xingci didn't know why the topic turned here, but he really didn't know this, so he shook his head honestly.

Xie Tingyuan: "Her family's balm was shipped from Yanjing, and Tianxiangge is a rouge gouache shop that opens in many places.

After

listening to this, Lin Xingci was a little surprised, didn't he expect that there would be people who opened chain stores now, he really wanted to see it.

Xie Tingyuan also saw that Lin Xingci was distracted, but he didn't say anything about him, and slowed down his speech: "It's impossible to change the recipe now, but you can put the consignment you made here and collect six or five profits, I don't think she will refuse."

Lin Xingci nodded, staring at Xie Tingyuan deadly, he didn't expect him to know so much!

Xie Tingyuan hooked his lips slightly, raised his hand and rubbed Lin Xingci's head: "Go and talk to her."

"You don't say? Lin Xing asked.

Xie Tingyuan shook his head: "This is your business, not me."

Lin Xingci blinked, thinking about it, there was no difference between what he said and Xie Tingyuan, both of them made money.

"Huan Niang.

"Yes, what does Childe command? Huan Niang smiled.

It was the first time Lin Xingci had talked about business with someone, and he pinched Xie Tingyuan's arm a little nervously: "I'll talk to you about business."

Huan Niang was surprised, and raised her eyes to look at Xie Tingyuan, who was beside Lin Xingci and asked others to pinch his hand, wanting to see his instructions.

But Xie Tingyuan didn't look up, and didn't give her a look.

Huan Niang took a deep breath, and the smile on her face was still hanging: "What do you want to talk about?" "

I have a batch of balms that I want to put in your store to sell. Lin Xingci thought for a while and continued: "I see that the people who enter the store are all people with little wealth, but there are no ordinary people.

Huan Niang smiled: "Ordinary people don't think about buying rouge gouache."

Lin Xingci shook his head: "No, ordinary people also have wives and daughters at home, and they also love beauty."

Huan Niang nodded to indicate that she knew that women naturally like beautiful things or things.

"When I came in, I saw a lot of ordinary people watching the small vendors outside. Lin Xingci was a little apprehensive, after all, taking the affordable route by himself was equivalent to depriving these small vendors of the source of income of balm: "I think the price of rouge gouache in the store is high, and ordinary family members can't afford it."