29

☆ 30. Chapter 29: Sand Table and Opportunity

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 29 The sand table and the opportunity had nothing to prepare, Xie Tingyuan picked up Lin Xingci with his uninjured hand and brought him to the

entrance.

Lin Xingci looked at the vines in front of him, and took the initiative to reach out to open the vines, Xie Tingyuan didn't stop him, and it was inconvenient to clean up his other hand if it was injured.

The vines on the cave wall don't know how long they have grown, and it took a lot of effort for Lin Xing to resign from pulling them, and some of the vines have very deep roots, and they also bring a lot of gravel when they are torn off.

With some effort, the vines at the entrance of the cave wall were cleared aside by Lin Xingci.

A pitch-black entrance was exposed to the sight of the two, and the two looked at each other and walked inside.

Inside was a dark passage where there was no light, and there was no other branch where the eye could see, but the further inside it went, the darker it became, and Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan didn't know that it would lead there.

Xie Tingyuan was better than Lin Xingci, and he could still see a little faintly in the dark, so he avoided the two of them from crashing into the stone wall.

The two continued to walk for a while, and Lin Xingci saw a light in front of him, and immediately took Xie Tingyuan's hand and said to him excitedly: "There is light ahead." "

Hmm. Xie Tingyuan also saw it, but he still responded to Lin Xingci.

Lin Xingci looked at the light in front of him and said, "Maybe the way out is ahead!"

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "Well, maybe yes." "

Let's hurry up. As soon as Lin Xingci was excited, he forgot that his leg was still injured, and as soon as he raised his foot and wanted to leave, he was brought back by Xie Tingyuan.

"Be careful, watch out for your injuries. Xie Tingyuan reminded.

Lin Xing only reacted after speaking, and scratched his head a little embarrassedly: "I forgot for a while."

Xie Tingyuan sighed helplessly: "Let's go."

"Good! Lin Xingci still walked step by step with Xie Tingyuan's strength.

After a while, the two of them left the dark passage, and their eyes suddenly opened up, but this was not an exit.

This is another cave, surrounded by unknown vines, and in the middle of the cave is a fist-sized pearl of the night, making it look like it is no different from daytime.

Directly below the Night Pearl there was something like a sand table, like a miniature model of an area, and there was nothing else around it except this thing.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan glanced at each other, and stepped forward together to the sand table.

Lin Xingci looked at the sand table in front of him, and always felt that this looked very familiar, as if he had seen it somewhere.

Xie Tingyuan glanced at the sand table and looked away, he saw that Lin Xingci was very curious and asked him to study it, and he himself began to observe the surroundings.

Without Xie Tingyuan as a crutch, Lin Xingci stared at the sand table and unconsciously put his hand on the side, and began to observe carefully, he could be sure that he had definitely seen this place, but he didn't think about it for a while.