5

☆ 6. Chapter 5: Up the Mountain

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 5 Early in the morning of the second day of going up the mountain

, Lin Xingci heard the sound of a rooster and climbed up.

It was still dark outside, and the room was pitch black, and there was nothing to see.

This made Lin Xingci, who was Xi used to turning on the lights when he got up, fumbling for a long time, and finally stumbling to light the candles on the wooden table.

The world finally lit up, and the dim candlelight didn't illuminate much of the place, but it was enough for Lin Xingci to see clearly.

Changing clothes, Lin Xingci went to the kitchen with a candle, there was still a little left over from yesterday in the kitchen, and now he still lived on the food sent by Lu Luo's family.

didn't go to the bazaar, and the family didn't farm, and the two elders of the Lu family also knew that they would ask Lu Luo to bring some food over every day to eat.

Lin Xingci didn't know what kind of help the original parents gave to Uncle and Aunt Lu, and when the whole village felt bad about him, he could still insist on sending him food for four years without interruption.

But since he is here, he will definitely repay him well, and he will return the original part of the body together.

Thinking of this, Lin Xingci thought of his body, and he didn't know what happened to his body, and where the original owner of this body went, would it be in his body.

"Shhh Lin Xingci shook his head violently, it was useless to think so much about himself now, since the original owner had not reached the original timeline of being driven away from death when he came here, then he would definitely have a good arrangement.

If he is really in his own world, I hope he can get rid of these problems and live a good life, and treat his grandparents well.

Lin Xingci heated the yellow dough in the bowl while thinking about it, and it was quite full to eat it with boiled water.

After breakfast, Lin Xingci found a back basket in the corner, because the spider webs on it had not been used for a long time were wrapped around and around, and the rope used to carry it also looked a little unstable, and there were still a little black spots on the gray flutter.

However, there is only this one basket that looks good at home, and the other baskets have fallen apart, and Lin Xingci just took a little firewood and broke it directly.

Lin Xingci carried the only remaining good basket, locked the door with a sickle and something to eat at noon, and set off.

Although the original body is very unreliable, there are still memories of the village, which are not very detailed but enough for Lin Xing to resign.

There is a big mountain half an hour away from the village, the people in the village call it the big high mountain, he is connected to the deep mountain, this mountain is basically not entered, and it is only a little outside the periphery, some people say that there are fierce beasts inside, it is very dangerous for these villagers, and they dare not think about it at all.

However, there are still some experienced hunters in the Great High Mountain who will go in to hunt, but they do not dare to go deeper and deeper, and they do not know what is inside.

There is also a mountain one acre of land on the east side of the Great High Mountain, and this mountain is much smaller than the Great High Mountain, and the people in the village call it the Little High Mountain when they see it on the opposite side of the Great High Mountain.