96

☆ 157. Chapter 96: Confession Bureau or Confession Bureau?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 96: Confession Bureau or Confession Bureau?

The carriage was quiet again, and the only sound in my ears was the creaking of the carriage as it rolled by.

Lin Xingci was thinking about Xie Tingyuan's affairs, and he ignored the shaking amplitude of the carriage, but fortunately this was a carriage, if the ox cart Lin Xingci really couldn't lean on Xie Tingyuan.

The quiet atmosphere of the carriage made the three people outside the carriage a little overwhelmed for a while, especially Takeno, after all, the current situation was caused by him.

Takeno seriously doubted that when Xie Tingyuan reacted, he estimated that he would be thrown into the forbidden room by Xie Tingyuan.

Takeno quietly poked Bi Feng who was sitting on the side with his hand: "Bi Feng, what are the chances that I won't go to the forbidden room."

Bi Feng shook his head and replied in a low voice: "I guess.... Hang, get ready.

Takeno sighed and bowed his head, he could foresee what his future would be, it was a little dark! He interrupted his master's plan to chase people.

Bi Feng patted Takeno's shoulder sympathetically, although he was very sympathetic to what happened to Takeno then, but Bi Feng felt that it was not far from the two of them being discovered together.

Feiquan's face was as usual, he didn't react, even if his identity was known by Lin Xingci, he still had to protect Lin Xingci, this was the task Xie Tingyuan gave him, and it was also his only goal now.

In the carriage, Lin Xingci was waiting for Xie Tingyuan to answer the question, but Xie Tingyuan couldn't say a word for a long time, obviously this is a very simple thing, but Lin Xingci looked at it like this, Xie Tingyuan didn't know why, and couldn't say it for a while.

Lin Xingci was not in a hurry, he must have listened to Xie Tingyuan tell him his identity.

The carriage drove and soon returned home.

Seeing the place, Lin Xingci glanced at the curtain that had been lifted, then got up and walked out, and Xie Tingyuan also walked out with him.

After getting out of the carriage, Bifeng, Feiquan, and the newcomer Takeno stood in a neat row together, and they didn't look at the two people who got off the carriage.

Lin Xingci casually glanced at a few people, then turned around and walked towards the house.

Xie Tingyuan also followed, and his gaze was not divided into a few people standing in place.

Takeno breathed a sigh of relief when everyone had entered, but he knew that it was only temporary, and that soon he would face the consequences of his own grief.

On the other side, in the bedroom.

Lin Xingci sat on the chair, one hand on the armrest to support his chin, the other hand on the armrest, the nails were trimmed round and clean, the finger bones were clear, and there was a rhythmic knocking sound of "da-da-da".

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci and was unusually nervous for a while.

Lin Xingci was not in a hurry, looked at Xie Tingyuan, and said in a soft and slow voice: "Do I need to give you a time to prepare?"

Xie Tingyuan quietly looked at Lin Xingci, and saw that his expression did not look like he was angry, and he breathed a sigh of relief: "No."

Lin Xingci nodded: "So, let's say, maybe let's get acquainted again?"