35

☆ 36. Chapter 35: Sharing the Joy

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 35 Sharing the Joy [Start to Pour V]

Lin Xingci scratched his head embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, I..." Xie Tingyuan shook his head: "It's okay."

Lin Xingci suddenly became better, he is not particularly good at comforting people, if he only makes some suggestions at the right time as an audience, he has no problem at all, it is too difficult to comfort people.

Xie Tingyuan curled his lips when he saw Lin Xing's helpless appearance, and his voice smiled: "Don't worry, it's been a long time ago."

Lin Xingci rubbed the back of his hand with his hand and smiled.

He reacted when his eyes fell on his wrist, he originally wanted to tell Xie Tingyuan that he might know how to take things out, but now how did it become like this, but the topic still hasn't changed.

"Uncles and aunts must be very powerful people. Lin Xingci said.

Xie Tingyuan: "Perhaps, they were when I was six years old..."Speaking of this, Xie Tingyuan's eyes darkened: "Because of an accident, they both passed away, and later I also left that home."

Lin Xingci also saw that Xie Tingyuan was in a different state, and his expression was still warm when he talked about his parents, but when he talked about that home, it was like talking about a place that had nothing to do with him.

Xie Tingyuan has a story! This is summed up by Lin Xingci, and people who don't have a story will not show such an expression.

Lin Xingci wanted to gossip a little, but in the end he still controlled it, everyone has a story to say, and a little can't say it, Xie Tingyuan doesn't seem to want to recall those things.

So Lin Xingci changed the topic: "By the way, I may know how to bring out the things in the space."

Lin Xingci changed the topic, and Xie Tingyuan also followed his words: "Well, how to take it." "

That's it, didn't I fall asleep just now, and after falling asleep, I went into this space again. Speaking of this, Lin Xingci paused: "But I don't know how to get in yet."

"Now that you know how to get out, it's pretty much the same how to get in. Xie Tingyuan said.

Lin Xingci was a little bit by Xie Tingyuan's words, and suddenly brightened: "Yes!

Lin Xingci immediately came to his senses, raised his hand and put the marked hand on his forehead, and at the same time silently recited in his heart: "Go in." Sure

enough, with a faint sense of vacancy and spatial distortion, when he opened his eyes again, he came to the space.

Looking at the familiar trees around him, the vegetables and medicinal herbs on the ground Lin Xingci was so excited, he really came in!

Lin Xingci was so excited that he couldn't do it, but he quickly calmed down and began to look for what he had dug up before.

As soon as he raised his foot and was about to turn around, he found that things were neatly stacked at his feet, and when Lin Xingci looked down at the things at his feet, he found that the position he came in was in the same place as the position when he went out.

"It's amazing. Lin Xingci bent down to pick up the things on the ground, he was going to try to see if he could take the things out with him first, if not, he would use the imprint to pick it up outside.