110

☆ 185. Chapter 110: Drunk

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 110 Drunkenness

After Xie Tingyuan got up and went out, Lin Xingci hesitated and originally planned to go out together, but unfortunately he was pulled by the people at the table and said that he would not let him out.

Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan's back, struggling to no avail, he could only stay and continue to drink with others, today was a festival, Aunt Lu didn't care too much, and she was happy to see it one day.

On the other side, Xie Tingyuan came to the corner of the courtyard and stopped for a while.

A black figure jumped off the wall, it was Takeno.

Xie Tingyuan glanced at Zhuye lightly, turned around and put his hands behind his back to look up at the green leaves above his head: "Go back, how is the Cloud Pavilion lately." Takeno

lowered his head and replied honestly: "Back to the master, everything is fine in the Cloud Pavilion, and the management of Qingfen is in good order, but..."

"Huh? Xie Tingyuan didn't look back.

Takeno lowered his head and took a breath and continued, "Master, you need to go back to Yanjing.

As Takeno's words fell, Xie Tingyuan, who was behind his back with his hands behind his back in front of Takeno, raised a hand and took the fallen leaves: "What should come will still come, but it's better to solve it earlier, so you don't have to worry about these things anymore."

Takeno looked down at his toes and was silent.

Xie Tingyuan looked at the leaves in his hands, his hands clenched and rubbed hard, and green juice flowed out of his fingers. Xie Tingyuan's gaze fell on his hand, and without any expression on his face, he indifferently took out the handkerchief that Lin Xingci had prepared for him, and wiped the remaining juice on his hands.

"How much longer. Xie Tingyuan's voice suddenly came.

Takeno was excited, and then immediately reacted: "Years ago." Xie Tingyuan's

movements were slow and elegant: "Hmm." "

The subordinates retreated first. "Takeno came here to tell Xie Tingyuan that he can't continue to stay here, if he wants to continue to stay, he must go back and solve his own problems first, and tell the person sitting in the position that he will not think about it now or not, and it is his business to believe it or not.

"Stand down. After Xie Tingyuan wiped his hands clean, he carefully folded the handkerchief and put it back in his arms before walking towards the room.

The desertion outside and the liveliness inside the house formed two stark contrasts, and when he came in and saw Lin Xingci sitting on a chair smiling happily, Xie Tingyuan also unconsciously put a smile on his face.

As long as the problem is solved, there is no need to think about anything else in the future.

Lin Xingci drank a lot of wine under the persuasion of everyone, even if the alcohol content of the wine here was not high, he couldn't stand drinking it all the time.

Now Lin Xingci felt that his head was dizzy, and his face was flushed, as if he had two red apples on his face, and it was difficult for his eyes to focus on it, and his pupils were dilated, but he still recognized Xie Tingyuan who came in at a glance.

Lin Xingci didn't hesitate at all, and directly left the chair and ran towards Xie Tingyuan. The whole person was crooked, as if he was about to fall, and when he was still a few steps away from Xie Tingyuan, he didn't know what he stepped on, Lin Xingci shook a few times and was about to fall to the ground.