112

☆ 189. Chapter 112: Departure, Yanjing

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 112 Departure, the weather in Yanjing

can change, the day before it was still sunny and shining, today there was heavy snow, and the temperature was panicked.

Lin Xingci had already wrapped himself into a white velvet ball, and it was not very good to wear white in the village, but he couldn't stand Xie Tingyuan persuading him, saying that white was good-looking.

In addition, Lin Xingci also likes the white one, and although he glanced at the bronze mirror a few times on his body, he could still see the appearance of Yushu in the wind from the figure.

What's more, with the help of Lin Xingci, the roads in Heliu Village have also been renovated, even on rainy days, they will not be muddy, and the life of the people in the village is much better than before.

Qianshipu is also becoming more and more prosperous, Lin Xingqi chatted with An Yu last month about whether he wanted to go to other counties to open one, An Yu said that the money was enough after clearing the bill, and the two have been discussing this matter.

Since the last time I talked to Xie Tingyuan about his family, Xie Tingyuan seemed to have forgotten about it, and he didn't mention it, and he lived seriously as usual, but he came back very late recently, and he didn't know where he went.

Every time Lin Xingci slept deeply, he felt a body with a slight chill enter the quilt when he was half-asleep and half-awake, and he was quickly held in his arms. Lin Xingci also wanted to ask him what he was doing, but in the end, drowsiness prevailed and he fell asleep in his familiar arms.

In the following time, Lin Xingci was thinking about where to open the branch at home, and at the same time waiting for Xie Tingyuan to come back.

But every time Xie Tingyuan came back after he slept, he couldn't see anyone during the day, if it wasn't for the temperature around him, he would have to wonder if Xie Tingyuan hadn't come back.

Lin Xingci finally couldn't help it, he didn't sleep tonight, just waited for Xie Tingyuan to come back and ask him what he was doing, it was almost the New Year, and he couldn't see anyone during the day.

Lin Xingci wore a white plush cloak, standing in front of the window and looking at the snow outside the window, waiting for Xie Tingyuan to come back. The cold wind blew into the room and blew on Lin Xingci's body, and the hair that was scattered on his shoulders swayed slightly.

The candlelight jumped, and the room was yellow.

When Xie Tingyuan jumped off the wall tiredly, he patted the snow that fell on his shoulders, and when he raised his feet and was about to go to the bedroom, he found that the lights in the room were not turned off, and there was a figure looming by the window.

This... Xingqi he didn't rest?

Xie Tingyuan's footsteps stopped, usually he came back at this time, but normally Lin Xingci had already fallen asleep on the bed, today he is waiting for me to come back?

Lin Xingci, who was standing by the window, also saw a figure he was very familiar with in the corner, raising his eyebrows slightly, why didn't he come in when he stood there.

Lin Xing gathered the cloak on his body and turned around and came to the door to open the door. Since he was standing still, he went and called people in himself.

As soon as the door was opened, the biting cold wind came towards him, and Lin Xingci shivered with coldness, and hurriedly put down his hand and retracted into the cloak to feel better.