61

☆ 87. Chapter 61: Temporarily staying in the Lu family, V is over

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 61 After the temporary stay in the Lu family was over

, Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan went back in an ox cart.

In the car were the food and bedding that the two of them had gone to the county to buy today, and in the barrel behind them were the beehives they had brought back.

Along the way, Lin Xingci was unusually quiet, he didn't speak, stared at the paper in his hand and pondered, even if his face was pale, the ox cart did not lean on Xie Tingyuan's body and close his eyes to recuperate.

Xie Tingyuan knew that Lin Xingci was thinking about the layout of the house and what he was going to plant, so he didn't bother him, but asked the driver to work hard to stabilize the car.

Because his attention was on how to arrange the building, Lin Xingci was immersed in it before the car arrived at Lu Luo's house.

In the end, it was Xie Tingyuan who spoke up before pulling Lin Xingci back.

smiled embarrassedly at Xie Tingyuan, as soon as he jumped out of the car, he felt that his legs were weak, and he threw himself forward, seeing that he was about to fall, Lin Xingci subconsciously closed his eyes, ready to have a close contact with the ground.

After waiting for a long time for the imaginary pain to come, Lin Xingci opened his eyes and found that he was protected by Xie Tingyuan and did not fall.

"Thank you. Lin Xingci let out a breath and thanked him.

Xie Tingyuan helped Lin Xingci well, raised his hand to wipe his face blackened by the ink: "Pay attention next time."

When Lin Xingci wiped his face with Xie Tingyuan's hand, his whole person was so tense that he didn't know where to put his gaze, and when he withdrew his hand, he blinked and nodded: "Oh."

Xie Tingyuan looked at the stunned Lin Xingci and shook his head and smiled.

"Who's out there? At that moment, an unusually tired female voice came from inside the door.

It was Aunt Lu's voice, and Lin Xingci temporarily left the contact with Xie Tingyuan behind.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan glanced at each other and spoke: "I, Xiao Ci." With a

creak, the closed door opened.

Lin Xingci saw Aunt Lu's extremely tired face, but when he saw that it was Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan, he still reluctantly pulled out a smile.

Lin Xingci immediately asked: "Auntie, what's wrong with you, is it because you helped me yesterday, Uncle, they had an accident..."Aunt Lu shook her head: "No, it's just that the smoky throat can't speak now, the hair is a little scorched, and the rest is fine."

Lin Xingci bowed his head, and the guilt in his heart was even more.

"Don't worry, I just didn't sleep well, just rest for a while. Aunt Lu raised her hand and patted Lin Xingci's shoulder: "Let's not talk about me first, now that the house has been destroyed, what are you two going to do."

Lin Xingci looked at Aunt Lu and said, "We plan to tear down the burned house and build a new one."

"It's good to start new, just change to a new one to get bad luck." Aunt Lu was as happy as hearing that Lin Xingci was going to start a new house, just like hearing that she was new.

"Who's out there! An unusually hoarse male voice came from the room.

Aunt Lu reacted when she heard the voice in the room: "Look at my memory, come and come in first." As he spoke,