99

☆ 163. Chapter 99: Now there is money

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 99 Now that I have money

, Lin Xingci still left Bifeng at home this time, no matter how I said it, there was still one person left at home, these days Uncle Lu's family was busy selling cakes and selling cakes, and the land at home was not placed, and the four of them were so busy that their feet did not touch the ground.

I haven't come to Lin Xingci for the past few days, and Lin Xingci hasn't gone to them, and plans to tell Uncle and Aunt them after the shop is finished.

When the group arrived in the county, Lin Xingci went to find An Yu as soon as possible.

An Yu originally thought that it would take several days for Lin Xingci to come again, but he didn't expect him to come today, and when he went out to bring people in, he didn't react a little.

Lin Xingci saw that An Yu was in a daze, curled his fingers and gently tapped on the table: "I'm distracted."

An Yu came back to his senses, smiled embarrassedly and explained: "I thought it would take you a few days to come, and you were not well prepared."

Lin Xingci waved his hand indifferently: "I didn't expect that our funding problem has been solved, now we don't have to worry about anything else, we can spend it where it should be spent, and we don't have to worry about small details."

An Yu raised his eyebrows slightly: "Picked up the money?"

Lin Xingci shook his head: "No, I didn't pick up the money." "

It's so arrogant that I didn't pick up the money. An Yu said.

Lin Xingci squinted: "Of course, it's because the money for the grant has arrived." "

Funding? An Yu looked at Lin Xingci: "Wei Ziyi seems to be able to give five hundred taels, and the total of the two shops is not good, and I have to give up a little thing."

Lin Xingci stretched out a finger and shook it: "Of course Wei Ziyi's money is not enough, and he is not the only one who can pay."

An Yu became curious: "Oh, who else." Lin Xingci's

gaze fell on Xie Tingyuan, who was sitting beside him, and this one gaze was enough to explain everything.

An Yu was clear: "I know, so do you need me to do anything now?"

Lin Xingci laughed: "This is the design I drew, take it and look at it and then arrange it according to the drawing, you have to do a good job of spacing, wait for the flowers and plants to be arranged and then add them, and the vacant space outside must be done."

An Yu took the paper handed over by Lin Xingci and nodded seriously: "Okay, do you need to inform Wei Ziyi?"

Lin Xingci thought for a while and nodded: "You take him with you, he is also a child of a family from Yanjing, and his vision is passable no matter how he says."

"Okay. An Yu said.

continued to chat with An Yu about the decoration of the shop and the official opening time, and the two calculated that there was not much time left for them, and these things must be done as soon as possible.

Finally, when leaving, Lin Xingci gave An Yu five silver tickets of one hundred taels, and An Yu looked at the business seal with Yanjing printed on it and squinted slightly.

Leaving An Yu's residence, Lin Xingci planned to take a look at the two shops that were relatively large together, and he was going to open up the two shops and make a relatively large snack shop, which could be given to Uncle Lu and Aunt Lu if they could face the outside, so that they could buy breakfast and sell snacks inside by the way.