41

☆ 47. Chapter 41: Looks like there's going to be one more

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 41 It seems that there will be one more person How

long does it take to get from the village to the county, how long does Lin Xingci rely on Xie Tingyuan.

I don't know if it's Lin Xingci's illusion, he felt leaning on Xie Tingyuan's body, and it would be more comfortable to smell the faint smell of acacia on his body, so he was reluctant to leave.

In addition, Xie Tingyuan didn't say anything to let him leave, so Lin Xingci leaned into the county with peace of mind.

The coachman ate the dog food he thought he thought was in the county all the way, looking at Xie Tingyuan, who was holding people and closing his eyes, and Lin Xingci, who was almost asleep in his arms, the corners of his mouth twitched.

"Ahem! The driver coughed twice to get the attention of the two men.

Attention was aroused, but what he received was Xie Tingyuan's cold knife eye.

The cold coachman was at a loss for a while, and said in a small voice after a long time: "The two sons have arrived." The

coachman couldn't say the two little brothers, so he used the word son, and after saying it, he found that the two of them seemed to be very suitable for the son.

Xie Tingyuan lowered his eyes and nodded lightly: "It's hard work."

Lin Xingci also opened his eyes and left Xie Tingyuan's arms, looking around: "Arrived?" "

Hmm. Xie Tingyuan nodded, jumped out of the ox cart first, and stretched out his hand to help Lin Xingci down.

Lin Xingci looked sideways at the coachman who was staring at him and Xie Tingyuan and said, "Please wait here for us to come back, if you are hungry, you can go buy a bowl of noodles to eat."

After speaking, Lin Xingci took out four cents from his arms and handed it to the coachman.

The coachman shook his head again and again, patted the cloth bag tied to the ox cart and said, "No, I have something to eat."

Lin Xingci smiled, put the money on the ox cart and explained: "He and I don't know when we can come back, it is estimated that it will be delayed for a very long time, so please wait here for a while, it can be regarded as buying you something for a tooth sacrifice." The

coachman thought for a while and nodded: "Then I'll wait here for you to come back." "

Hmm. Lin Xingci nodded.

After arranging the coachman, Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan walked out, because it was outside Xie Tingyuan helped Lin Ci to restrain a little.

The coachman looked at the back of Lin Xingqi and the two of them leaving, and couldn't help but sigh, these two people seem to be really a good match, and the girl lacks two excellent husbands.

After feeling emotional, he sat on the ox cart and began to weave bamboo baskets, which can not only pass the time but also make money.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan went to the carpenter shop for the first time, although there are carpenters in the village, all they can do are some simple tables, chairs and benches, such as wardrobes and beds, which are still not as good as those in the county.

The bed Lin Xingci is not changed, the home is big enough and not bad, it can be used for a long time, the wardrobe and some exquisite small objects and furniture Lin Xingci wants to buy, and when he sees the screen, Lin Xingci is even more moved.