92

☆ 149. Chapter 92: You're the First Boss

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 92 You Are the First Boss

Lin Xingci has already made a plan, but because the money is not enough, Lin Xingci needs to use every penny on the blade.

In the courtyard, Lin Xingci sat on the rocking chair he asked Xie Tingyuan to help make, with a paper with dense simplified characters written on his lap, and his eyes were staring at his small vegetable garden.

In the small vegetable garden, Xie Tingyuan was bent over and busy diligently, the tomatoes planted by Lin Xingci in the field had grown small green fruits, and the cucumber vines climbing on the shelves had also grown small cucumbers.

It doesn't seem to take long to grow, so it can be used in a snack shop and eaten by yourself.

After Xie Tingyuan weeded and watered the ground, he looked up and saw Lin Xingci sitting under the eaves staring at him in a daze, his eyes staring at him without focus, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

Xie Tingyuan walked out of the vegetable garden, put down the clothes tucked on his belt, came to Lin Xingci, and waved his hand in front of him: "What are you thinking?"

Lin Xingci was retracted by the hand waving in front of him, and his eyes focused on Xie Tingyuan: "Huh?

Xie Tingyuan put down his hand and looked at it, and continued to speak: "Look at you in a daze, ask what you are thinking."

Lin Xingci moved his body, leaned back and covered his face with the paper on his lap: "I'm thinking about how to use the money in my hand on the blade and remove the places where I don't need to spend money."

"There isn't enough money. This is a declarative sentence, and Xie Tingyuan seems to be sure.

"Well, yes. Lin Xingci's voice was elongated and howled: "Even if you save the money to rent a shop, the money for decoration and furniture is not enough, if you only open a small shop, it is enough, but now you want to open two, it is not enough."

Lin Xingci said the problem that had plagued him all morning, and he was still very irritable when he kept it in his heart.

Xie Tingyuan, who was standing on the side, stretched out his hand and gently rubbed Lin Xingci's head, and his long hair, which was originally soft and neat, was rubbed a little fried. Lin Xingci didn't know what Xie Tingyuan's Xi was, why he always liked to rub his head, short hair was good, long hair was messed up and tidyed up, and all the hair was loosened.

Xie Tingyuan: "The boat will naturally go straight to the bridge, and the problem will be solved."

"You can say it lightly, and the money we have in our hands will not make money. After Lin Xingci finished speaking, he stuffed the paper in his hand into Xie Tingyuan's hand: "Help me hold it, I'll pick some fruit and come out." "

The fruit trees and grapes planted in the yard have no fruit, and now Lin Xingci still needs to go to the space to pick the fruits if he wants to eat them, the fruits in the space grow very fast, and they are hung on the fruit trees when they are ripe, colorful and all of them are very big, and they are very bright, and they make people continue to secrete saliva just by looking at them.

And it has been hanging on the tree without any signs of breakage, and I don't know when the fruit will fall.

Xie Tingyuan was already Xi to Lin Xingci going in from time to time to pick some fruit and come out to eat, and now he could only nod and tidy up the paper in his arms and hold it in his hand: "Go to the room." "

Understood. Lin Xingci squinted and nodded.

went to the space to pick fruits, Lin Xingci didn't dare to pick too much, the picks were all two or three people's amounts, sometimes he and Xie Tingyuan could eat it, sometimes there would be some leftovers, and then they were given to Bifeng and Feiquan.

At first, Lin Xingci thought that Bifeng and Feiquan would ask Lin Xingci where these fruits came from, but after waiting for a long time, he didn't wait for them to ask, just like eating ordinary fruits, he didn't have any curious thoughts at all, and usually the two of them didn't talk to outsiders much, and even if they did, they wouldn't tell them at all.

Gradually, Lin Xingci also put his mind at ease, and the two of them could also eat a lot of light when eating fruit.

After Lin Xingci entered the space, Xie Tingyuan sat in the rocking chair very naturally, looking at what Lin Xingci wrote little by little.

Bi Feng and Fei Quan, who came back from the fields outside, thought that something big had happened to Yun Pavilion when they saw Xie Tingyuan frowning slightly and looking at the paper in his hand seriously.

The two of them instantly became nervous, looked at each other and stepped forward to salute Xie Tingyuan.

"Master, is there something wrong with the Cloud Pavilion? Bi Feng asked.

Xie Tingyuan didn't raise his head, didn't even divide his gaze between the two, and said indifferently: "What are you thinking?"

Bi Feng and Fei Quan glanced at each other: "What are you looking at?"

Xie Tingyuan took a sip and put the paper in his hand, looked up at the two in front of him and accepted it: "When will the ten thousand taels be delivered."

Bifeng: "It will take a few days."

Xie Tingyuan frowned slightly, it would take a few days to arrive, but it was not a few days before the start of the renovation.

"A few days specifically. "

Now it's Bifeng's turn to be embarrassed, he can't determine the time, when he contacted Takeno and the two of them, they didn't give a definite time, and now he can't answer.

In Bifeng's silence, Xie Tingyuan also came up with a seven-seven-eighty-eight, raised his hand and pinched his temple: "Go and ask, I need a definite time, and now time waits for no one."

"Yes. Bifeng immediately took two steps back, turned around and rushed to the room where he and Feiquan were sleeping, and began to write letters to contact Takeno.

Feiquan didn't leave with Bifeng, but stood quietly on the side, Xie Tingyuan glanced at it and didn't say anything, but he didn't continue to read what Lin Xingci wrote.

Now that the weather has gradually warmed up, you can already hear the sound clearly, but because Lin Xingci has planted more plants in the yard, it doesn't feel particularly hot, but it's still a little hot in the sun.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] Seeking Joy , [Tanmei] Who to hold tomorrow , [Tanmei] Landing on your heart, [Tanmei] Republic of China drama , [Tanmei] After being reborn, I just want to be admitted to Tsinghua University and Peking University , Hey! It's your fish scales, [Tanmei] After being reborn, I became the palm pet of the empire, [Tanmei] The villain cat master who dresses as the male protagonist, [Tanmei] Don't owe the face of farming , [Tanmei] The male nanny is too fragrant

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top