26

☆ 27. Chapter 26: Escape

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 26

Escape

Xie Tingyuan frowned at the wolves chasing after him, his internal injuries had not fully recovered, and even if he didn't particularly consume his internal strength by using light power now, his internal injuries would still be aggravated.

Lin Xingci, who was held by Xie Tingyuan, had a blank mind, there was no way Xie Tingyuan's speed was too fast, only the sound of the wind whistling by in his ears, and the trees that flashed by clearly.

In the forest that covers the sky and the sun, human beings are all on the inferior side, and no matter how powerful Xie Tingyuan is, it is impossible to fly out of the forest.

Gradually, the distance between the wolves and Lin Xingci became closer and closer.

Lin Xingci also adapted to the speed and the sound of the wind, and at this moment, a drop of sweat dripped on his hand.

Lin Xingci looked up and found that Xie Tingyuan was covered in sweat, and his face was not particularly good, was the injury recurred?

Without waiting for Lin Xing to think about it, the gray wolf was another swoop.

This time, Xie Tingyuan did not dodge, but was scratched by the gray wolf's paw and held Lin Xingci's arm.

Xie Tingyuan was in pain, and immediately adjusted his position and lifted the internal force to speed up, but the hand holding Lin Xingci did not let go.

The moment the gray wolf pounced, Lin Xingci also saw it, and he was also observing the surroundings to find a place where the two could hide.

At this moment, Lin Xingci saw a cave not far away, so he immediately pointed it out to Xie Tingyuan and asked him to go over: "There is a cave in front, let's go in first and think of a way, your injuries also need to be bandaged."

"Okay. Xie Tingyuan rushed in the direction that Lin Xingci pointed to.

The cave is surrounded by vines, and if you don't pay attention, you can't really find it.

After the two of them entered, there was nothing else around to block the entrance to the cave, and the two of them couldn't sit still and think of a way, Xie Tingyuan's injured arm might attract other beasts if he didn't deal with it.

Xie Tingyuan couldn't hold it anymore after he came in, and the smell of blood in his mouth became stronger and stronger, if he hadn't been worried about scaring Lin Xingci, maybe he would have vomited blood directly.

Seeing that Xie Tingyuan's face was not good, Lin Xingci volunteered to carry Xie Tingyuan to the depths.

After walking for a while, it became darker and darker until finally I couldn't see anything.

Lin Xingci stood in place, trying hard to see the surroundings clearly, but unfortunately there was no light and he couldn't see clearly at all.

The dense footsteps behind him were getting closer and closer, and a lot of sweat appeared on Lin Xingci's forehead, just when he didn't know that he was going to fight and continue to walk forward, Xie Tingyuan spoke.

"On the right, there is a water source that we jump off, and the water will cover our breath. Xie Tingyuan's voice didn't sound particularly good.

"But, your injury. Lin Xingci hesitated, the injury would be more serious when it touched the water.