60

☆ 85. Chapter 60: Preparing for a New House

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 60 Preparation

for the New House In the end, Lin Xingci still troubled Uncle Li, and sent him and Xie Tingyuan to the inn in the county, and the two asked for a room, intending to rest for one night.

When I go back tomorrow, I will go to Lu Luo's house again.

Originally, Lin Xingci wanted to go last night, but I heard others say that the main force to extinguish the fire was the Lu family, and when the fire was extinguished, he was too tired to do it, so Lin Xingci didn't bother them.

When you come to the county, you can also bring them something, and you can also ask how much money you need to hire workers.

Lin Xingci didn't sleep well at night, and woke up early the next day.

Lin Xingci sat on the table, looking at the water cup on the table not far away.

Xie Tingyuan also opened his eyes and sat up from the bed when Lin Xing got up.

Lin Xing regained his senses and let out a breath and looked at Xie Tingyuan: "I didn't expect that He Hua would actually do this."

Xie Tingyuan put his hand on Lin Xingci's shoulder.

"I don't want to, let's go buy something to go back and build the house first, fortunately we didn't build the wall, otherwise we would have lost." Lin Xingci said.

"Good. Xie Tingyuan nodded.

Although Lin Xingci said that he didn't want to do it anymore, he was still a little uncomfortable in his heart, after all, it was the only place for him to come to this world.

Xie Tingyuan seemed to know what he was thinking, and patted him on the shoulder: "It will be better."

Lin Xingci didn't care how Xie Tingyuan saw it, hooked his lips and laughed: "Let's go." This

time, the two of them really left the inn, and they didn't forget to take the things they put in the inn with them.

After going out, Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan went their separate ways, Lin Xing quit to buy food, and Xie Tingyuan went to rent an ox cart and inquire about the amount of money needed to build a house.

The original house was burned down, and Lin Xingci planned to build a bluestone brick house this time, and he must build everything he wants one by one.

Xie Tingyuan had no objection, it just so happened that he could also go to his own people to do a little thing, otherwise they would feel too relaxed and idle.

Lin Xingci took out four taels of silver in his arms and handed it to Xie Tingyuan: "Take what you want, buy it."

Xie Tingyuan looked at the four taels of silver lying on Lin Xingci's hand, and was stunned, this was the first time someone had given him money.

"Huh? Lin Xingci saw Xie Tingyuan staring at his hand, and he didn't take the silver for a long time, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Xie Tingyuan shook his head: "It's okay."

Lin Xingci leaned his hand in front of Xie Tingyuan: "Put it away quickly, and you can buy it when you see what you want to eat."

This time, Xie Tingyuan did not refuse, and took down the silver in the palm of his hand and put it in his arms: "I'll see you at the place where I parked in the county last time." "