107

☆ 179. Chapter 107: Countdown to Yanjing

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 107 After the countdown

to Yanjing, although the three shops that Lin Xing resigned from were not crowded when they first opened, there were many people who came to eat food and snacks every day.

Lin Xingci also went to the store to see if there was anything he could help with, and after shopping for a few days, he found that he didn't have to worry about anything, so he stopped thinking about going to the county early every morning.

Lin Xingci, the shop in the county, was completely handed over to An Yu to manage, and the snack shop Zhuye couldn't be all the time, so Lin Xingci asked Lin Yunian and Zhao He to help pay attention.

Every month, Lin Xingci only needs to find a three or four days to take a look, these people have signed a contract, Lin Xingci is not worried about what they will do, even if there is Lin Xingci, they will be doubly spit out.

The attic on the snack shop was also occupied by Lin Yunian and became his room, which is also just right, Lin Yunian can close the door and open the door in the morning to let these people in.

However, at the beginning, some people saw that they were so profitable, so they wanted to open for a day and a night, and after finally fainting, Lin Xingci gave an order, that is, to open the door in the morning and close the door at night.

At first, some people were unhappy, but later Lin Xing resigned and became honest, which can be regarded as a rule in the snack shop.

Without the matter of the county store, Lin Xingci tinkered with the remaining grapes at home every day, and it is estimated that the grape vines in the space are a bit special, not only big and sweet, but also grow a lot.

In addition to starting to brew two cylinders, Lin Xingci made three more jars of grapes picked later, and the grapes hanging on the vines were only used for seventy-seven eighty-eight, and the remaining Lin Xingci really didn't want to brew it by hand, so he thought about keeping it for himself to eat or giving it to Lin Yunian or Lu Luo's family to eat, and these points could also be eaten before it rotted.

What is strange is that the apple trees and orange trees planted do not react at all, they do not bloom and do not bear fruit, and the leaves are unusually dense.

Lin Xingci sat on the swing chair with his eyes closed, the oncoming wind was not as hot as before, summer was passing, and he had been in this world for a while.

"Why are you sitting here, not going to the county today. Xie Tingyuan walked through the grapevine corridor and came to Lin Xingci's side.

Lin Xingci opened his eyes and looked at the person standing beside him, looking at him with lowered eyes, and said: "With Lin Yunian and An Yu here, there is no need to worry at all."

Xie Tingyuan sat in the vacated position next to Lin Xingci: "Fortunately, Lin Yunian and An Yu have you to watch, otherwise you wouldn't be so leisurely at all."

Lin Xingci leaned directly on Xie Tingyuan after he sat down: "They have this ability, even if they are not here now, maybe they will meet me later."

Xie Tingyuan listened quietly to Lin Xingci's words, hooking Lin Xingci's hair that fell on his hand and playing silently.

"It's no big problem for me to run the store alone, I think I can still do it. Lin Xingci said.

Xie Tingyuan smiled dotingly: "You."