15

☆ 16. Chapter 15 The Little Thing of Selling Drugs

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 15 After the trivial matter

of selling medicine was almost done, the uncle of the Wu family drove the cattle to the county.

Lin Xingci sat on the side of the car and carried the basket in front of him, so that the basket would not be overwhelmed or occupy a place, and when he came back, the basket would be filled with things and placed in the middle, and then people would sit around.

The speed of the ox cart was not slow, and the swaying made Lin Xingci, who was riding the ox cart for the first time, pale a degree, and looked very uncomfortable.

Lin Xingci didn't expect that he would faint the oxcart, but he would not faint in modern times.

Lu Luo, who was sitting next to Lin Xingci, noticed that Lin Xingci was wrong, and immediately asked, "Ah Ci, why is your face so white?" Uncomfortable?

Hearing his son's words, Uncle Lu also looked at Lin Xingci, and sure enough, it was the same as what his son said, Lin Xingci's face was as white as flour.

"Xiao Ci, are you getting motion sickness, do you want to drink some water? After a few glances, Uncle Lu knew why Lin Xingci's face was so ugly.

Lin Xingci looked up weakly at Uncle Lu and nodded: "I'm sorry for you."

Uncle

Lu shook his head, opened the bamboo tube in his hand and handed it to Lin Xingci: "The first time you have never sat in an ox cart, it will be uncomfortable, and it will be fine when you get used to it when you Xi get used to it."

Lin Xingci also felt a lot more comfortable after drinking the water, and pulled out a weak smile: "Well, thank you, uncle."

Uncle

Lu waved his hand and asked Lin Xingci to lie on the back basket and rest for a while, there were not many places on the ox cart, so he could only do this first.

Lin Xingci originally didn't want to, he was afraid that the ox cart without guardrails would be thrown off when he shook it, but Uncle Lu said that he would watch it and not let him fall.

Lin Xingci relaxed on his back basket and closed his eyes to rest.

The slight cool morning breeze blew on Lin Xingci's face, making him feel a lot more comfortable, and at the same time, the sun also rose, and the orange-yellow sunlight fell on the earthy yellow road, which was reminding the people on the ground that it was already morning.

Lin Xingci's whole stomach was tumbling in the ox cart that was swaying all the way, but fortunately he didn't eat in the morning, otherwise he would really vomit it directly.

Uncle Wu parked the ox cart in a shed at the entrance of the county, and asked the others to get off the car to go to the market to buy and sell things, and he also gave six yuan to the people who looked at the shed, which was the cost of parking the ox cart.

There are several sheds at the entrance of the county, all of which are used to park for people from rural villages, ox carts can go in, but generally not to transport goods are basically parked here, and the price of parking at each entrance is not the same, more than six to ten cents, so it depends on how the people in the shed collect money.

After Lin Xingci's feet touched the ground, the feeling of dizziness and vomiting disappeared, and his face recovered a lot.

"Does Xiao Ci want to come with us? Uncle Lu was put on the back basket and looked at Lin Xing and asked.