10

☆ 11. Chapter 10: His Identity

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 10 His Identity

Lin Xingci looked at Aunt Lu, and he heard the question in Auntie's tone, as well as her precautions against Xie Tingyuan.

"Auntie, I brought this person back from collecting firewood in the mountains. Lin Xingci briefly said the approximate reason.

"In the mountains? That mountain, this man can't be some kind of villain, right? Aunt Lu looked at Xie Tingyuan vigilantly, and almost pulled Lin Xingci over.

Hearing Aunt Lu's question, Lin Xingci was also stunned, he didn't seem to have thought about Xie Tingyuan's identity, whether he would be a villain or something, he had never been in contact with this kind of thing in his world, and he brought the stranger home directly and asked him to estimate the price of herbs for himself.

If he is a greedy person, according to his current physical fitness, he will go directly to Hades in a few minutes...

Lin Xingci's expression darkened, the current era is not modern, and dying a rural person without any background will not set off a little storm.

Xie Tingyuan saw that Lin Xingci's face was a little wrong, and soon he also reacted to what it was, and coughed lightly: "Auntie, I ran into the mountains in a panic to avoid the bandits, and was finally brought back by Xingci to recuperate, originally I just came out to play, but my parents had already sent me out..."

The expression on Xie Tingyuan's face didn't look like a fake, Aunt Lu herself has lived for so many years, if she can't even see a junior, it will really be in vain, Aunt Lu still has a certain confidence in her gaze.

When talking about his parents, Xie Tingyuan had a gloomy expression on his face, if it wasn't really for him, he wouldn't have such an expression at all.

Besides, Aunt Lu is also a mother, and she feels a little more distressed about Xie Tingyuan when such a thing happened, plus the clothes he wears don't look like thieves or something, but like the son of a rich family.

At the same time, Xie Tingyuan's face is also somewhat deceptive, and such a handsome brother does not look like a big evil person.

Aunt Lu was also relieved, and her eyes were full of distress when she looked at Xie Tingyuan: "It's not easy for children.

Xie Tingyuan shook his head.

Lin Xingci also looked at Xie Tingyuan from the side, analyzing the authenticity of his words, after all, some people are lying when they open their mouths, just as normal as eating, and no word in life is true.

Xie Tingyuan also received Lin Xingci's gaze, bowed slightly to him, and signaled that he was fine.

Lin Xingci stared at it for a while, and finally made sure that Xie Tingyuan was not lying.

"Have you eaten two mornings? Aunt Lu directly broke the frozen atmosphere.

Lin Xingci looked at the breakfast in his hand: "When it's ready, I'm going to eat, does Auntie want to come and eat together?"

Aunt

Lu shook her head: "I've already eaten, and I'm here to see what Xiao Ci needs." As

she spoke, she looked at Lin Xingci's hand and found that there was something in it that she didn't recognize, thin like a piece of cloth.

"Xiao Ci, what is this in your hand. Aunt Lu still asked, it looked like it was food, but it didn't look like it.

Lin Xingci looked at the pancake in his hand and replied: "This is a multigrain pancake, you can eat cabbage in it, it is very convenient and it tastes good." "