94

☆ 153. Chapter 94: A Big Wrong?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 94: A Big Wrong?

When Lin Xingci and An Yu were in the house watching Xie Tingyuan's reproduced plan, Yuan Yuan suddenly gasped and ran in. The people at the table looked sideways.

Yuan Yuan saw that his appearance interrupted their conversation, and with the baby's fat face, it turned red like an apple, and he writhed and said embarrassedly: "Brother An, big brothers are good."

An Yu looked at Yuanyuan and frowned and shook his head: "Yuanyuan, is there something wrong, I'll help you after we finish talking, okay?"

Yuan

Yuan moved his head and just wanted to nod, but shook his head violently and said in a panic: "It's not my business!"

An Yu's face changed slightly, and he glanced at Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, I'll solve a little problem."

After speaking, An Yu ran out under Lin Xingci's puzzled gaze, and the speed was completely different from his usual elegant and slow speed, just like it.... Like going out to meet someone very important?

Lin Xingci didn't know why such an idea popped up in his head, but An Yu's state was indeed like it.

Yuan Yuan gasped, and before she finished speaking, she saw her brother An running out, blinked his eyes twice in a daze, and said dryly: "Brother An, what I want to say is that it is a big brother who I don't know, and he brought a lot of people who don't look friendly, isn't it..."

Lin Xingci raised his eyebrows, looked at Yuanyuan, and asked softly, "Isn't it?"

Yuan

Yuan covered her mouth and shook her head, this is Brother An's secret, she can't say it casually.

Lin Xingci didn't force it, Yuanyuan didn't want to say that he wasn't the kind of person who liked to inquire about other people's secrets, but since there was excitement to watch, adhering to the idea of not looking at it in vain, Lin Xingci took Xie Tingyuan out to see the excitement.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci, who was full of interest and said I want to eat melons, and shook his head helplessly, but he didn't refuse Lin Xingci's action of pulling him out, and walked out behind him.

When he went out, Lin Xingci was still constructing in his head what kind of scene he could see, but when he really came to the courtyard and saw the person standing in the middle, he didn't know what to say.

Lin Xingci, who was surrounded by middle-aged people or old people in the middle, knew him, and he was a little familiar.

The person with a detached smile on his face in the middle was the shopkeeper of the Elixir Hall, the one who had to say that it was Lin Xingci who saved his life, Lin Xingci obviously didn't expect him to appear here.

When Wei Ziyi saw Lin Xingci coming out, the smile on his face was a little more real, and he greeted Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan: "Lin Xingci!"

Lin Xing stopped and raised his eyebrows to look at Wei Ziyi, who wanted to work hard in the middle.

An Yu, who was on the side, darkened his expression after seeing that the person in the middle was not the person he imagined, but he quickly replied, if Lin Xingci hadn't paid a little attention to him, maybe he wouldn't have found out.

The price of distracting and paying attention to others is to be pinched twice by Xie Tingyuan and used as a punishment.

Yuan Yuan also came out together, and the atmosphere on the field was a little strange, but she couldn't see anything wrong with her little girl, and she also jumped away after scratching her head twice.