6

☆ 7. Chapter 6: Pick up someone and go home

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 6 Picking up someone to go home

Lin Xingci was mentally prepared, pinching the back rope and approaching step by step, and Lin Xingci was taken away by Lin Xingci for a while in a short distance.

When he got closer, Lin Xingci saw clearly that the man lying on the ground looked extremely handsome, with deep facial features and clear lines, as if he had been carefully carved, his bloodless thin lips were pursed as if he was suffering from some serious illness, and his eyes under his eyebrows were closed, which made people wonder what kind of scenery would be after opening them.

I have to say that Lin Xingci was attracted by this face, this person was much better looking than anyone he had seen in the village.

Lin Xingci felt that he was not a beauty controller, but this man was so surprised, and when he reacted, he had already carried people down the mountain.

The man seemed to react, his brow furrowed even more, as if he was about to come to his senses, but he moved his eyelids and did not make any other movements.

Carrying the person, Lin Xingci didn't notice that the man was more than a head taller than him, and he was carrying the person to the place where he came in just now, and halfway through it, he seemed to think of something, put the person on the ground, and picked some medicinal materials that he knew were medicinal and mild, and planned to take them back to see if he could give them to this person.

When he came back with the medicinal herbs, Lin Xingci stared at the man and fell into deep thought, why did he carry the person over?

Sure enough, the appearance is harmful! Lin Xingci sighed in his heart, bent down and set up the person again, it would be too unkind to carry it all over and then throw it away, but he couldn't bring firewood back today.

Lin Xingci's physique is now similar to that of a half-grown child, plus he has not exercised for a long time, carrying a man down the mountain almost takes him half his life, and after his physical strength can't keep up, Lin Xingci can only carry it for a while and stop to rest for a while.

With Lin Xingci's unremitting efforts, it can be regarded as carrying people into the path he came into.

Lin Xingci leaned against the tree, crossed his hands on his waist and exhaled a breath of turbidity, thinking about the distance from the big mountain to his home, Lin Xingci suddenly felt that the task was arduous.

He lowered his head and rubbed his little arm and sighed, resigned himself to carrying the person back and continuing to walk down.

Looking at the small cliff in front of him, Lin Xingci looked at the man next to him again and hesitated, it was difficult to climb up by himself, and he definitely had to jump down when he went down, so this man could only drop it?

Just when Lin Xingci was fighting fiercely with his conscience, a low and magnetic voice came from his ears, and there was a hoarse voice: "I can go down by myself." The

sudden sound startled Lin Xingci, and he almost pushed the person down directly.

After reacting, he looked at the man in surprise: "Are you awake?" "

Hmm..."The man's tone was so weak that he couldn't hear it at all if he didn't listen carefully.

Listening to the angry voice, Lin Xingci was a little convinced that this person could go down by himself, and looked at the person suspiciously: "Are you sure?" The