63

☆ 91. Chapter 63: A Surprise Visit

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 63 The two of them picked up a puppy on the way to visit

suddenly, so they went home and didn't go to Lu Luo's house for dinner.

With the two dogs, Lin Xingci knew that the Lu family would not mind, but he still felt that it would be better to go again after he had settled the dogs.

The dog was picked up suddenly, and Lin Xingci instructed Xie Tingyuan to build a simple hut for the two puppies with wooden planks, and when they grew up, they would make a sturdy one.

Squatting on the tree Xie Tingyuan's subordinates have become numb to this matter, and since he was left here, he doesn't know how many times he has watched his own master do these things.

Even if someone tells him now that the master is going to pick up manure land, he won't move his eyebrows.

Xie Tingyuan, who built a shack for the puppy in the yard, never thought that he would do these things one day, and he was willing to do it.

Glancing at Lin Xingci, who was sitting on a wooden bench touching the puppy, Xie Tingyuan laughed again.

Since I arrived here and met Lin Xingci, I have never lost a smile, and I have been unusually relaxed and comfortable every day.

If someone said before that he would be willing to be a farmer, he would never believe it, if it was because Lin Xingci was a farmer with him, it seemed to be a good experience.

Lin Xingci looked at the milky and milky puppy in his arms, and couldn't control his hand.

The shack for the puppy was still very good to build, and it didn't take long for Xie Tingyuan to set it up, but Lin Xingci still sat on the side and touched the puppy.

Xie Tingyuan came to Lin Xingci's side: "Put the puppy in and take a look."

Lin Xingci only reacted when he heard Xie Tingyuan's voice, but the movements in his hands did not stop, and the two puppies kept trying to squeeze into

Lin Xingci's arms.

Xie Tingyuan grabbed a mischievous puppy and held it in his arms: "Go and take a look."

Lin Xingci lightly moved on his legs, holding the remaining puppy on his leg to see the shack built by Xie Tingyuan.

The puppy in Xie Tingyuan's arms hummed and chirped, but it was not lively in Lin Xingci's arms, Xie Tingyuan glanced at the puppy lightly and pursed his lips, and when Lin Xingci looked at the shack, he raised his hand and patted the puppy's head: "When you grow up, protect your family and protect your master." The

puppy in his arms snorted and chirped.

Lin Xingci looked at the simple, but unusually sturdy shack and sighed, worthy of Xie Tingyuan, how firmly a nest is built, it is more than enough for the two puppies to live until they grow up.

"Yes, I didn't expect you to be so good. Lin Xingci praised Xie Tingyuan.

Xie Tingyuan smiled: "Go get some unwanted clothes and put them in, they are too small, and they are easy to freeze to death at night if you don't pay attention."

Lin Xingci nodded again and again: "However, the clothes that you don't want at home have been burned, so let's put some hay first, and I'll ask Lu Luo if you don't want anything later."

Xie Tingyuan nodded.

Lin Xingci looked at the well-behaved little milk dog in his hand and put it in Xie Tingyuan's arms: "I'll go get some hay, you hold the two puppies first?"