66

☆ 97. Chapter 66: Successful Production

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 66 The bedroom was unusually

quiet, and Lin Xingci's ears were only the sound of Xie Tingyuan's breathing.

After a while, Xie Tingyuan didn't let go of Lin Xingci, and Lin Xingci was a little numb when he maintained such a posture.

Looking up at Xie Tingyuan in the gray house: "My body is a little numb.

Xie Tingyuan hummed in a low voice, and then let go of Lin Xingci.

Feeling that the restraints on his body disappeared, Lin Xingci immediately got up from the bed without hesitation, walked over Xie Tingyuan, who was outside, took his clothes, looked at Xie Tingyuan, who was still lying on the bed, and said, "I'll cook." After

saying that, he ran out like a gust of wind, closed the door and leaned against the door to take a deep breath.

Although he knew that this was an impulse that every man had in the morning, but the first time he faced the impulse of others, Lin Xingci had never thought about it at all, and now his mind was extremely confused.

Obviously I haven't been so embarrassed before, why did I bump into it this time?

Lin Xingci selectively forgot that Xie Tingyuan had gotten up earlier than him every time before, and only in the days when he picked him up was earlier than him.

Lin Xingci shook his head violently, put on his clothes and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

In the bedroom, Xie Tingyuan sat up from the bed after Lin Xingci left in a hurry.

After staring at the closed door for a long time, he turned his gaze to himself, and he was quite surprised that such a thing happened.

After sitting on the bed for a while, Xie Tingyuan took the clothes on the side and put them on, he was about to go out to see Lin Xingci, and he didn't know if what happened just now made him feel uneasy.

In the kitchen, Lin Xingci's mind was still replaying the heat he touched, and he was accidentally cut by a knife as soon as he got distracted.

"Shhh Lin Xingci dropped the knife and immediately wrapped the wound with his own clothes, pinched it with his hand for a while before he felt that it didn't hurt so much, let go of his hand, and carefully lifted his clothes.

The index finger was cut very deeply, and although it didn't hurt very much, the bleeding still didn't stop.

Looking at his injured fingers, Lin Xingci shook his head and sighed, sure enough, cooking and cutting vegetables is the most distracted, fortunately, he is cutting vegetables, if he chops bones, his hands will be gone.

"Your hands? Xie Tingyuan's voice came from behind him.

Lin Xing was stunned for a moment, and turned to look at Xie Tingyuan with his hand.

Xie Tingyuan frowned when he saw the blood stains on Lin Xingci's clothes and feet and his fingers that were still bleeding, and strode forward to Lin Xingci's side, grabbed his hand and stared at the injured finger.

Lin Xingci blinked: "I accidentally cut it." "

Accidentally. Xie Tingyuan frowned, forcefully tore off a piece of cloth from the hem of his clothes, and carefully bandaged Lin Xingci's fingers.

Lin Xingci, who had a serious expression, thought that he had been seriously injured.

Xie Tingyuanzai carefully bandaged it and then looked at Lin Xingci: "Be careful not to touch the water recently, I'll do it by cutting and washing vegetables."