55

☆ 75. Chapter 55: Arrive at Huadan Village

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 55 The coachman who arrived at Huadan Village

patted his thigh and sighed: "This feeling is good!"

Lin Xingci was stunned by the coachman, and looked at Xie Tingyuan, his eyes full of doubts.

Xie Tingyuan also shook his head slightly, not knowing what was wrong.

The coachman saw that he had confused both of them, and smiled embarrassedly: "Harm, even my daughter-in-law is also a person who doesn't like to cook, it would be great if you could buy it directly!" "

So that's the case, Xie Tingyuan and Lin Xingci glanced at each other.

"Haha, it would be better if this stuffed one could also be sold. The coachman took a hard bite of the cake.

The coachman's words opened Lin Xingci's thoughts again, and he wanted to talk to Xie Tingyuan with great interest, but he thought that the matter at hand had not been resolved, so he would put it aside first, and talk to him when it was resolved.

After swaying all the way, after Lin Xingci finished eating, he closed his eyes again and leaned on Xie Tingyuan and began to close his eyes to recuperate, which was used to combat motion sickness.

At the same time, the three of them did not meet anyone else on the road, and only some crisp bird chirpings could be heard around them.

Because of the rain, the road was potholed and muddy, and the bumpy road made Lin Xingci's face even more ugly.

Xie Tingyuan had no choice but to let Lin Xingci continue to rely on himself and make him more comfortable.

Fortunately, this section of the road was not very long, and when Lin Xingci couldn't hold it anymore, he finally arrived at his destination.

The coachman parked the ox cart on the side of a road that looked clean and muddy, and said, "It's here."

Lin Xingci raised his head and nodded to the coachman and thanked him: "Thank you, uncle, please wait for us here." The

coachman waved: "Go, I'll wait here for you to come back."

"Okay, hard work, uncle. Lin Xingci said with a smile.

The coachman also smiled: "Just call me Uncle Li." "

Okay Uncle Li, if you are bored, you can also go to the village for a walk. Lin Xingci looked around the village and continued: "I guess we didn't finish the job so quickly. "

Okay, I know. Uncle Li waved his hand and urged the two of them to hurry up and go about their own business.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan glanced at each other and nodded, Xie Tingyuan helped Lin Xingci, who was still weak in his legs and feet, to walk into the village.

The two didn't walk long before two people came to each other, the one in the lead looked like the head of the village, and the other one probably told the news to lead the way.

Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan stopped in place and waited for someone to come.

"May I ask what the two of you are doing in our Huadan Village. The leading village chief asked.

Lin Xingci took a step forward to explain his intention: "Hello, we are here to buy some beeswax from you, or a hive. "

Hive? The leading village chief looked back at the man behind him.