13

☆ 14. Chapter 13 If you don't want to, then change it

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 13 I don't want to, then change to Zhong Shui Seeing that his brother suddenly dropped the chain, he was also helpless, and Zhong Nian was easy to

be speechless when he was nervous.

Immediately stood up: "Village chief, I went to the abandoned field of the Lin family, and I didn't see vegetables planted in the turned field, but I saw traces of picking in the field that was not turned in the back."

"What else can there be in the deserted field, except for weeds and some small wild vegetables. "He Hua's whole person is now like being beaten with chicken blood.

He Hua was quiet, let Zhong Shui Zhong Nian say. "The village chief is about to be annoyed by this woman He Hua.

He Hua's man also pulled He Hua a little: "Don't say it yet."

He Hua rolled his eyes like his own man, and his mouth moved twice without scolding.

Zhong Shui saw that the surroundings were quiet, and continued: "I saw cabbage in the field that was not ploughed, but because there were too many weeds, it was not easy to find and it was small, but I am sure that there must be one in it.

Zhong Nian also relieved himself now, and also said: "The dishes of He Hua's family were picked by her man, Qian Tianshi.

"Impossible, how can there be vegetables in the wasteland! I don't believe it! The village chief didn't speak, He Hua suddenly shouted, and Qian Tianshi didn't have time to stop him.

"He Hua, if you don't believe it, you can ask your man. Zhong Shui didn't give face and said directly.

"Okay, just ask. He Hua slapped Qian Tianshi's hand, turned to look at his man and asked, "Have you picked the vegetables at home!"

Qian Tianshi had been working in the field before, and after picking the vegetables, he was about to go back when he was brought over by Zhong Shui, and the vegetables happened to be placed in the grass on the side,

Qian Tianshi was also honest for half his life and would not lie, and replied honestly: "Daughter-in-law, didn't you say that you were going to give the big cow cabbage bun today, I picked half of the cabbage and came back." "

You! He Hua pointed at Qian Tianshi and trembled constantly.

The surrounding villagers, who were originally watching Lin Xingci's lively conversation, immediately changed the direction of the wind and began to point at He Hua and discuss.

"I didn't expect the daughter-in-law of the Qian family to be such a person. "

Maybe it depends on the people, and the Lin family will be left with Lin Xing as a kid." "

I see, I just want Lin Xiaozi to accompany her with money, doesn't it mean that her family is going to build a new house?

"You guys! He Hua pinched the clothes on his chest, and finally looked at Qian Tianshi and stabbed him fiercely: "Okay, you guys one by one!" Saying

that, He Hua wanted to leave, and the villagers who came would not stop them, they all came with the mentality of watching the excitement, no matter what the final result was, they would leave after seeing the excitement, and today's incident would become a topic after dinner.

"Wait. Lin Xing shouted out to He Hua, who wanted to leave: "Left without saying anything?"

He Hua turned around and looked up at Lin Xingci: "What, what else do you want."