106

☆ 177. Chapter 106: Perfect Business

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 106 Perfect Business

On another street, there is also an unusually large flow of people, and people come and go.

However, most of them are some half-grown children and some girls, and there are relatively few young people, and they are probably all working.

Lin Xingci's carriage is not easy to drive here, this street is not particularly wide, if the carriage drives in, it will be difficult for others to walk. So Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan got out of the carriage and asked Feiquan to find a place to stop the carriage.

As soon as he walked around a street corner, Lin Xingci heard the sound of crackling firecrackers. As soon as I heard it, I knew that my store was open.

With a smile on his face, he stepped forward with Xie Tingyuan.

Passing through the crowd around the door, I saw Takeno standing in the middle of the door with a warm smile on his face, Takeno's appearance can be regarded as middle and upper here, not to mention that his temperament doesn't look like an ordinary at first glance, but like a rich young master from other places.

Takeno's smile made a bunch of little girls pinch their handkerchiefs, blushing nervously, it is estimated that as long as Takeno says that it is open for business, these people will go in.

At the same time, there were many people standing behind Zhuye who he didn't know, but the clothes they wore were all the same, and it was estimated that these people were the people he recruited, Lin Yunian, Lu Luo, Aunt Lu and Zhao He were also inside.

After the firecrackers were blown up, Takeno smiled and watched everyone officially announce: "Today, our Qianshige snack bar is officially opened, and all customers who enter the store today can get a small gift."

After

Takeno finished announcing, the onlookers whispered.

Takeno's face did not change color, he moved to the side and made a gesture of inviting everyone inside: "Everyone is welcome to come and cheer." The

group of people behind Takeno also made movements with smiles on their faces, Lin Yunian and Zhao He did not look bad, and there were also many little girls here staring at the two of them.

Lu Luo actually looks passable, but it's a pity that the person is too dark, no one pays attention to him, and Lu Luo's whole nerves are also big, and he doesn't care about this.

The onlookers talked to each other, but no one stepped forward, after all, they had never heard of this shop called Qianshipu, and it seemed that it would cost a lot of money to have so many people.

However, there are still some people who are curious, and some people plan to try it because of the appearance of these three people, maybe the things inside are not expensive, and they will give them away.

Seeing that someone was willing to come in, Takeno stopped standing outside, and the steward was no longer standing at the door, and everyone else went back to their respective places and began to wait for the guests to arrive.

Takeno also reserved two better positions for Lin Xingci, and the two positions that were vacated now were a bit out of place in a shop full of people.

At first, some people wondered why no one was there, but when they got busy, no one paid attention.

People also come in one by one, in fact, the things inside are not expensive, how much was sold on the street before, and the price inside is the same, and the price has not changed too much, but the bowl used to hold food is much more exquisite.