25

☆ 26. Chapter 25: Wolves in Distress

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 25

The wolves

in distress Lin Xingci came to the grape field, looked up at the lush grape leaves, and his eyes unconsciously drifted to Xie Tingyuan, who was in the direction of the medicine land, and pursed his lips.

After that, he must not be so big-hearted, this is not modern, but an empty ancient time, he must be careful and careful, pay attention to the life of attention.

Fortunately, he didn't see the wrong person, and he saved Xie Tingyuan's name, no matter how he said it, he couldn't do such a thing as fighting back against his life-saving benefactor, right?

Thinking about it now, Lin Xingci is still quite afraid, but fortunately his luck is good, otherwise he would have been taken directly by the dog within a few days of coming to this world.

Lin Xingci retracted his gaze, he didn't think about it anymore, and began to look around seriously, if there was anything he could take back to plant.

Obviously, it had only been a few days since the last time he came, and Lin Xingci found that many plants had already bloomed, and small flowers of various colors were swaying slightly with the wind.

Lin Xingci walked around for a while, and the harvest was much better, he saw the tomato plants and strawberry plants, obviously two fruits and vegetables that did not grow in the same season bloomed together.

Lin Xingci hesitated for a while, and finally gave up taking the strawberry seedlings back and chose tomatoes, and it will be summer soon, and it may not be possible to plant it if it is taken out, it is better to put it here and wait for it to grow and then pick it.

Judging from the growth rate of the plants here, it is estimated that the ripe strawberries can be eaten without need.

Lin Xingci continued to walk around for a while, and by the way, he also dug up a few cucumber seedlings and a few potatoes, with a few things he had planted before, and potatoes are also a high-yield plant, and it is estimated that promoting it will solve the problem of food and clothing for most people.

But it's a problem to generalize like this.

Lin Xingci. Xie Tingyuan's voice came from behind him.

Lin Xingci looked back at Xie Tingyuan: "Huh?

Xie Tingyuan didn't speak, but approached Lin Xingci step by step.

Looking at Xie Tingyuan, who was getting closer and closer to him, for some reason, Lin Xingci unconsciously took a step back.

Xie Tingyuan, who discovered Lin Xingci's small movements, raised his eyebrows slightly, and finally stopped at a distance of about one meter from Lin Xingci: "You know all these things?"

When Xie Tingyuan walked over, he also looked at the plants growing around him, and he was surprised to find that he didn't know any of these plants.

Lin Xingci stared at Xie Tingyuan and nodded hesitantly: "Well, these are some fruit and vegetable plants.

Xie Tingyuan was surprised, no matter how he said it, he was not a person who didn't know grains, more or less he knew some grains and vegetables, but he really hadn't seen these at all.

"These are going to be taken back? Xie Tingyuan skipped the topic.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Well, there are still more things to grow at home."