Ella's Origins Part 1

November 15, 1983
(two weeks after Mary Winchesters' death)

John was having many nightmares about Mary since her death. It played like a video on repeat in his head and he wanted to burn the memory from his mind. He wanted to be free from the pain of seeing his wife pinned to the ceiling burning to death. He didn't lose just one part of his family that night he lost two. Mary was 10 weeks pregnant with their third child and couldn't wait to find out if it was a girl or a boy. He had a feeling it was going to be a girl and kept suggesting the name Isabella.

He knew that he couldn't keep living like this. He had his two sons to watch over and prayed it would get better. He went to sleep after checking on Sam and Dean. That night he had a different type of dream. Everything was bright and white. Felt like he was in a big white room. It was difficult for him to even try to open his eyes. Then he heard someone speak. "Soon she will come the miracle child. Before she comes, you must be ready and prepare yourself. Do not take for granted the sacrifice Mary Winchester made in order to keep you and her children safe. When we see that you are ready we shall bring the miracle child Isabella to you."

John felt confused, but at least he didn't have the horrible reoccurring nightmare he had been having for the past couple days. When he woke up he thought about what the voice had said and felt like he needed to do something. He decided to figure out what happened to his wife and make sure no one else goes through what his family went through the night of the fire. Then he remembered what the voice had said in his dream about a miracle child and thought about how Mary had died while pregnant with their third child he wanted to name Isabella.