Hook Man 10

When we arrived at the church we got out of the car and went to the trunk. Dean grabbed his shot gun loaded with rock salt bullets, just as a precaution in case Jacob decided to show up uninvited to our silver burning party. Basically our plan was to first grab everything that was made out of silver from the church and the Sorenson's house. Then we were going to bring it all down to the furnace within the church's basement and burn it all. Hopefully this would put an end to Jacob's reign of terror.

Right when Dean shut the trunk he looked over at me with an eyebrow raised.

"What?"I asked wondering why he was looking at me like that.

"Get your helmet El."Dean said with a serious expression on his face.

"Are you joking?"I asked nervously with a smile hoping he was just kidding.

"No, I'm dead serious, don't think I didn't forget the stunt you pulled back in the cemetery."Dean said while staring me down.

"What did she do?"Sam asked while looking in between me and Dean.

"She pissed off Jacob's ghost."Dean replied sounding angry.

"What? Why would you do that Ella?"Sam asked in disbelief while looking at me like I was crazy.

"To protect Dean."I answered, defending what I had done.

"No! It's my job to protect you, not the other way around!"He shouted in frustration, then he clenched his jaw.

"But we're suppose to watch out for one another that's what dad said remember, I was only watching out for you since you couldn't see him, besides I'm fine, everything's okay."I said trying to convince him that everything worked out.

"It's not okay, he threatened you, which is why we gotta end em' tonight. I'm not lettin' him get you okay."Dean said while looking at me with concern. I could tell he was really worried and I was way to tired to argue.

"Okay, geez you're so overprotective."I muttered with my hands up in surrender.

"Helmet now, or you'll be put on baby sitting duty."He said smirk.

"Guard the car, no way! Like it or not you guys need me. I'm the only one that can see him."I replied while shaking my head.

"What's it gonna be El?"He asked while staring at me. Suddenly I felt an icy cold chill and I could see Rich's ghost appear right next to Dean.

"Ella please, he's only trying to protect you. Just wear the helmet, I don't want you to end up like my sister."Rich said with a sad look on his face. I let out a sigh and knew what I had to do.

"Okay I'll wear it."I said while going back to the car to get my neon pink helmet.

After I grabbed my helmet out of the backseat of the car. I put it on and walked back over to my brothers.

"Wait, are you feeling okay Ella?"Sam asked while looking at me in disbelief.

"Yeah why?"I asked while looking at him with my eyebrow raised.

"Well, normally you argue about not wanting to wear it."Sam responded with his brow furrowed.

"I just don't want to argue about the helmet anymore."I said with a smile while looking at Rich. Then he smiled and disappeared. Seeing Rich reminded me of the promise I made myself to not argue about the freaking helmet anymore cause it was just Sam and Dean's way of keeping me safe.

"Not that I'm complaining but why aren't you arguing about it anymore?"Dean asked while looking at me with a confused expression on his face.

I shrugged and replied, "I just understand that this helmet is your and Sam's crazy way of trying to keep me safe, so I won't argue anymore. Unless you want me to argue with you?"