Bloody Mary 4

As we drove to the library to do some research, I told Sam and Dean about the weird encounter I had back at Steven Shoemaker's bathroom.
I told them that when they had their run in with Charlie in the hallway I was left alone in the bathroom. That's when Steven's ghost appeared and tried to tell me something important that dealt with the case, but he disappeared before he could tell me just like back at the morgue.

"Back in the bathroom at the Shoemaker's it felt like Bloody.... you know who or whatever was preventing Steven from telling me something important. It was as if it didn't want to be found out. Almost like it knew we were trying to stop it. That would explain why it wanted to scare me away, but it takes more than a creepy voice and a slamming door to make me scared." I said with a smirk while looking at Sam and Dean.

They both looked concerned. I don't think they liked the part where it tried to scare me while I was alone in the bathroom.

"I thought you were right behind me. I should of made sure. I'm sorry I left you alone." Sam said while looking back at me.

"It's okay Sammy. I'm fine."I said with a smile trying to reassure him. I didn't want him to feel guilty.

"It's not fine Ella."Sam said while shaking his head.

Then Dean chimed in by saying, "Sam it's not your fault.... it's mine. I'm the oldest, I'm suppose to watch out for both of you."

I could see Dean looking at me in the rear view mirror. He furrowed his brow and said, "New rule El, you need to have one of us where ever you go while on this case. I don't want that thing getting you while you're alone."

Great thanks to Bloody Mary my brothers were going into over protective mode. I slumped down in my seat and crossed my arms over my chest. I stared out the window while saying, "I understand you're both concerned, but so far... it hasn't tried to hurt me."

"So far.... I don't want to give it a chance, okay El?" Dean said. I looked over at him and I could see him glaring out the window.

I could see how worried he was and replied,"Okay Dee."

The car was silent for a couple minutes and it was driving me nuts. I swear I was going to break out in song soon if it would help fill the silence. I was grateful when Sam turned around and asked,"Ella have you drawn any new sketches?"

My eyes opened wide in shock when I remembered that I was so distracted by what happened at the Shoemaker's house that I forgot to show them my latest drawing.
"Oh yeah, check this out." I said while pulling out my journal from my bag and handing it to Sam.

"New drawing?' Dean asked while glancing over at my journal in Sam's hands.

"Yup."I said while nodding.

"What does it mean?" Sam said while looking back at me.

"You can read it if you hold it up to the mirror." I said while looking forward at Sammy.

Then he held it up to the mirror and read it aloud.

"Trevor? "Sam said with his eyebrow raised.

"Who's Trevor?"Dean asked while looking at me in the rear view mirror.

"I don't know...... yet, but I guess that's why we need to do research, so we could put the pieces of the puzzle together." I said while looking out the window as we pulled up the the library and parked out front.

Sam handed me my journal back and I placed it in my backpack. When I got out of the car I stood in a superhero pose and said, "To the library." which caused Dean and Sam to laugh while they got out of the Impala.