Home 2

On the long drive to our old home I showed Sam & Dean my drawing of a fire with the three letters J, S and R written in the center. I told them I had no idea what it meant, but they reassured me just like they always do by saying that we'd figure it out. After Sam handed me back my journal I kept myself busy by continuing to work on the new drawing I started back in the motel room.

When we finally arrived Dean parked across the street from the house. I set down my journal on the seat next to me and stared out the window with my eyes opened wide in shock, because it was the exact same house from my nightmare. I bit my lip nervously and continued to stare at the house like a deer in headlights.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of Sam and Dean getting out of the car. I got out and stood next them by the front of the Impala.

"You all right Ella?"Sam asked with concern while leaning towards me.

"I guess..."I replied anxiously while biting my nails.

"El, you can stay in the car if you want, you don't have to go."Dean said while staring at me.

I stopped biting my nails and shook my head while saying,"No, I wanna go, I need to."

"You gonna be all right man?"Sam asked while glancing over at Dean with a worried expression on his face.

"Let me get back to you on that."Dean responded as he looked over at the house.

Then we crossed the street and made our way up the front steps. I was getting nervous with each step we took towards the front door. I just didn't want to relive the creepy experience from my nightmare.

I stood in between my brothers as Sam knocked on the door. A couple seconds later a woman with blonde hair opened the door, "Yes?"

"Sorry to bother you, ma'am, but we're with the Federal..."Dean began to say, but was interrupted by Sam.

"I'm Sam Winchester, and this is my sister Ella and my brother Dean, we used to live here. You know we were just drivin' by and were wondering if we could come see the old place."Sam said with a smile.

"Nice to meet all of you, I'm Jenny.....wait you said Winchester right?"She asked while looking over at Sam.

"Yeah."Sam replied with a nod.

"That's so funny, you know, I think I found some of your photos the other night."Jenny said with a slight grin.

"You did?"Dean and I asked in unison while staring at her.

"Come on in."She said with a smile while opening the door even wider, so we could enter.

Sam went in first followed by me and Dean. Then Jenny closed the door and led us into the kitchen. She walked to the refrigerator while my brothers and I stood by the table where there was a little girl coloring. We watched as Jenny pulled out a sippy cup from the fridge and closed it, making sure the door was secure with a child proof lock.

"Juice, juice, juice!"A little boy said on the left side of the kitchen while jumping up and down in his playpen.

"That's Richie, he's kind of a juice junkie, but at least he won't get scurvy."Jenny said while walking over to Richie and handing him a sippy cup full of orange juice.

Then she walked over to the little girl at the table and stood behind her. She pointed over at my brothers and I while saying,"Sari, this is Sam, Dean and Ella, they used to live here."

Sari looked over at us and smiled while saying,"Hi."

"Hi."Dean said while waving at her.

"Hey, Sari."Sam said with a grin.