Dead In The Water 3

Dean parked the Impala in front of Bill Carlton's house.

My brothers and I got out of the car. We seen Bill sitting on a bench on the dock. As we started to walk towards him I felt cold and could see my breath.

I heard a voice say, "Come play with me."

It sounded like it was coming from the lake. I looked at my brothers, but they didn't seem to notice.

Dean and Sam turned around and looked at me.

"You coming El?" Dean asked while furrowing his brow.

"You two go ahead I forgot something in the car." I said with a small smile.

They walked over to Bill Carlton as I walked back to the Impala. When I reached the car I leaned against the other side, so my brothers couldn't see me.

"I know your here I can feel it. Whoever you are... I just wanna help." I said while looking back at the lake.

Then I heard one voice, then another and another. It sounded like many voices trying to all talk to me at once. My head started to hurt and I panicked, because there was just too many of them. I looked around frantically and wanted to run towards my brothers, but I felt so dizzy. The world was spinning and I fought like hell to walk towards Sam and Dean, but I ended up collapsing on the ground. I tried to get up, but it felt as if I was being drained of energy.

I tried to scream, but no sound came out. I felt so weak and the only words I could say came out as a whisper,
"Sammy, Dee please help me."
A tear rolled down my cheek. I was in so much pain from my throbbing head.
"Come play with me." a voice said in my ear as an icy cold wave of chills hit me, then everything went black.

I opened my eyes and noticed I was lying on the ground. It was cold and I felt disoriented. I stood up and frantically looked around. Two questions came into my head: #1.What's happening? and #2.Where in the hell am I?
The last thing I remember was feeling cold and exhausted while hearing many voices coming from the lake.

I turned my head and breathed a sigh of relief when I seen Jane Doe sitting on a bench, while writing in her journal. Then it all came back to me. I passed out and now I'm in my lucid dream.

Suddenly the park and everything all around me changed into Lake Manitoc. My eyes opened wide in shock.

"I didn't do this." I said feeling very confused and wonder what did? An icy cold breeze hit me causing me to shiver.

It was so cold that I could see my breath. I had never felt this cold before.

"Crap this can't be good." I said while rubbing my arms trying to get warmed up.

Suddenly a person came out of the water, then another and another. There were so many people coming out of the water. I looked at their faces and started to realize these were the many victims of the lake drownings. They started to crowd around me and talk all at the same time. My head began to hurt, then it felt like the worse headache I've ever had. The pain was so excruciating that I fell to my knees and held on tight to my head. I was overwhelmed and it was getting harder to breathe. Then I felt someone grab my arm and pull me away. I looked over and it was Jane, she put me behind her. She was standing in front of me, protecting me from all of them.
My horrible headache went away and I was able to breathe normally.

"Thank you for helping me." I said to Jane.

She nodded and smiled at me.

I peeked out from behind her and seen the huge crowd of people. I thought maybe I got overwhelmed, because there were so many ghosts trying to communicate with me all at once. I wondered if I talked with one maybe I would be okay.
I just really needed to find out what killed all these people, so my brothers and I could stop it from claiming anymore victims.
I stepped forward, but Jane wouldn't let me go towards them, so from behind her I shouted, "Please, just speak one at a time so I can help. Can someone tell me what did this to all of you?"