Home 12

Ella's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and squinted, because I was nearly blinded by the freaking vibrant sunlight that beamed through the tree branches above me. I took in my surroundings and realized that I was laying on the grass covered ground in the middle of the park from my lucid reoccurring dream. As I sat up I glanced over at the bench and saw Jane writing in her journal. I couldn't help but smile, because there was so much I wanted to talk to her about. I got up from the ground and started to walk towards her.

All of a sudden a bright light appeared in the distance causing me to stop in my tracks. I stared at it like a deer in headlights, because it looked exactly like the light Jack had gone into after I helped him with his unfinished business. It was so pretty that I felt mesmerized by it's warm calming glow and couldn't help, but smile as I continued to keep my eyes locked on it.

Suddenly I was snapped out of my staring contest with the light by the sound of Jane closing her journal. I glanced over at her and saw her quickly walking towards the light. I didn't want her to leave, so I ran after her while shouting, "Jane! Wait!"

She kept walking further away and I figured maybe she didn't hear me, so I called out her name louder this time,"Jane!" She was still unresponsive to my yelling and kept walking towards the light.

I decided to try something new, so I yelled out at the top of my lungs, "Mom!"

She instantly stopped walking and turned around to face me. A big smile spread across her face and was so contagious that I couldn't help, but smile as I sprinted towards her.

When I reached her I stood in front of her as she cheerfully said, "You finally figured it out, Ella."

"Well, yeah you kinda dropped some hints along the way, but I wasn't really sure at first..."I responded while looking at her.

"Why?"She asked with her eyebrow raised.

"This just seemed so unbelievable, because you've always been just a face in photographs to me ever since I was little, and a part of me doubted that it was really you. I was in denial...I mean, how many people get a chance like this..... I just didn't want to screw anything up by saying that I knew it was you. I figured you must've had a really good reason for hiding your identity, so I kept calling you Jane. I'm sorry, Mom..."I explained while looking at her.

"You have nothing to be sorry about."She stated with her brow furrowed as she stared at me.

"I hate to admit this, but I guess more than anything I was afraid..."I anxiously mumbled while averting my eyes from her gaze.

"Afraid of what?"She asked with concern.

"That if I said it aloud you would disappear and...."I started to explain as my eyes welled up with tears threatening to spill over.

"And what?"She asked while staring at me with a worried expression on her face.

"And... I wouldn't get to see you anymore..."I answered as a tear rolled down my cheek. She took a step towards me and wiped away my tear with her hand.

"It's okay, love."She reassured with a grin as she pulled me into a hug.

"Sam, Dean and Daddy miss you... I miss you, Mom..."I mumbled as a couple of tears streamed down my face. We pulled out of the hug and I sniffled while brushing away my tears with the back of my left hand.

"I know, and not a day goes by that I don't think of all of you."She responded while looking at me with a smile as her eyes welled up with tears.

"Are you, uh...goin' in there?"I anxiously asked while pointing at the bright light in the distance.