Hook Man 8

By the time we arrived at the cemetery the sun had gone down. Dean parked by the entrance and I looked out the window while nervously biting my nails. I just couldn't shake the horrible feeling that we were being watched. I wondered if it was Jacob's ghost or something else.

I was literally snapped out of my thoughts by Dean snapping his fingers in front of my face while saying,"Earth to El...Are you with me?"

"Yeah, I'm with you Dee."I replied with a slight smile.

"All right, Let's go."He said while getting out of the car.

"Okay......"I said as I got out and followed him to the trunk. He opened it and handed me a shovel. Then he pulled out his shot gun and loaded it with rock salt bullets. He said it was a precaution just in case Jacob decided to pay us a visit. I reached in to the trunk and pulled out a duffle bag which was full of the supplies we needed to do the salt and burn.

After Dean shut the trunk he took the duffle bag from my hand and swung it over his shoulder.

"Come on, the sooner we find his bones, the sooner we're out of here."He said while walking in to the cemetery.

"Yay, let the adventure begin."I said in an overly sarcastic tone while walking behind him.

We looked around using our flashlights trying to see if we could find Jacob's grave.

"This sucks Dee, how are we gonna find it?"I whined while glancing around at the many tombstones.

"Just keep looking we'll find it eventually, we always do."Dean replied while looking around with his flashlight.

Suddenly I felt an icy cold chill go down my back and I knew that meant something was here. I looked around wondering if something was gonna jump out. Then I seen a dark shadowy figure move at the corner of my eye. When I shined my flashlight over at it I smirked, because I seen a tomb stone with the 5 crosses symbol on it.

"Hey Dee, check it out."I said while pointing to the tomb stone with my flashlight.

"That's gotta be Jacob. Okay, start digging."Dean said while pointing to the grave.

"Why do I have to dig? I did it last time."I said while looking up at him with an eyebrows furrowed.

"Cause I'm older."Dean replied with a smirk.

"No way, you always use that it's not fair."I said while shaking my head in disbelief.

"Well, here's a new one for you, cause you're shorter."Dean replied with a chuckle.

"What! Really? Cause if we started using that method to decide things, I'm sure Sammy would win all the time."I replied with a smirk.

"Funny."Dean replied with a glare.

"Hey, why don't we settle this with rock, paper, scissors?"I said with a smile.

"Fine."Dean said while standing in front of me ready to play. Then on the count of three we held out our hands. I had the biggest smile on my face, because I did rock while he did scissors. Ever since we were little he would always choose scissors.

"Yay, I win! Here's the shovel Dee."I said with a smile while handing him the shovel and doing a happy dance.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, just keep your eyes peeled and watch my back while I dig."He said while grabbing the shovel from my hands and rolling his eyes.

"Yes sir." I said with a salute and a giant smirk on my face.

It felt like we had been there for hours, but when I looked down at my watch it had only been about thirty minutes. I groaned in frustration and it didn't help that I was so bored out of my mind.