Skin 2

After the long car ride we finally arrived at Rebecca's house. It was huge and looked like a nice place to live.

We walked up the stairs and Sam knocked on the door. It felt so good to finally stretch my legs after being in the car for a couple of hours.

Then a lady with blonde hair opened the door and smiled from ear to ear while yelling,"Oh my God, Sam!"

Sam smiled and said,"Well, if it isn't little Becky."

"You know what you can do with that little Becky crap." She said with a grin as she pulled him into a hug.

"I got your e-mail."Sam said pulling out of their hug.

"I didn't think you would come here." Rebecca said while smiling at Sam.

Then Dean stepped forward and put his hand out while saying, "I'm Dean, older brother."

"Hi." Rebecca says while shaking Dean's hand.

"Hi." Dean said with a smile.

Then Sam pulled me forwards by my arm while saying,"This is Ella..."

"The little sister I heard so much about." Rebecca said while pulling me into a hug.

When she released me from the hug I smiled and said, "It's nice to meet you Rebecca."

"It's nice to meet you too Ella, and you can call me Bec."she said while looking at me with a grin on her face. She seemed really nice.

"Okay, Bec." I said with a smile on my face.

"We're here to help. Whatever we can do."Sam said to Rebecca.

"Come in." She said while opening the door more so we could enter.

We went inside and Dean shut the door behind us.

The house was even more beautiful on the inside.

"Nice place." Dean said while looking around.

"It's my parents', I was just crashing here for the long weekend when everything happened. I decided to take the semester off. I'm gonna stay until Zach's free." Rebecca said while leading us to the kitchen.

Then Sam asked,"Where are your folks?"

"They live in Paris for half the year, so they're on their way home now for the trail." She replied."

As we entered the kitchen she turned back to us and asked,"Do you guys want something to drink?"

Dean smiled and said,"Hey...."

"No, thanks, so tell us what happened." Sam said while looking over at Rebecca.

"Well, um, Zach came home and he found Emily tied to a chair and she was beaten up and bloody, and she wasn't breathing." Rebecca said as tears began to roll down her cheeks.

Even though I only just met Rebecca I felt bad for her having to go through this all alone. Maybe it was because I sympathized with her. She is the little sister in her family just like me. She was worried about her brother and I would be too if this happened to one of my brothers. I walked over to the box of Kleenex that was on the counter and grabbed some for her.

"Here you go."I said to her while handing her some tissues.

"Thank you."She said as she wiped her tears.

Then she continued to tell us what happened,"So, he called 911, and the police....they showed up, and they arrested him, but the thing is....the only way that Zach could've killed Emily is if he was in two places at the same time. The police...they have video. It's from the security tape from across the street and it shows Zach coming home at 10:30pm. Now, Emily was killed just after that, but I swear, he was here with me, having a few beers until at least after midnight."