Winchesters Keep Marchin' On

Ella's P.O.V
After we entered the motel room I turned to my left and dumped my bags on top of an old wooden table that was in front of the window by the door. I opened my duffel bag and pulled out my purple ninja t-shirt, a super comfy pair of black pajama pants and my gray bunny sweatshirt. Then I looked over at my brothers and saw that they were both busy looking through their bags. I took this as my chance to quickly grab a small tube of Neosporin, a waterproof band-aid, and a tiny bottle of antiseptic out of my duffel bag. I stuffed them into my left jacket pocket before Sam and Dean could see. When I zipped up my bag I winced in pain, because I managed to aggravate the freakin' annoying cut on my right arm. I carefully rested my arm by my side as waves of sharp, throbbing pain course though the area where the cut was. Tears welled up in my eyes and I did my best to hold them back, so my brothers wouldn't notice.

All of a sudden it felt like someone was watching me, so I slowly peeked over my right shoulder and saw my brothers staring at me from across the room.

They were both standing by the beds and had worried expressions plastered on their faces

They were both standing by the beds and had worried expressions plastered on their faces. They looked like they were just about to go into overprotective mode, so I averted my eyes from their gaze and quickly walked into the bathroom. I shut the door before either of them could say anything. Seriously, I was way too tired for Sam and Dean's five billion questions. I felt exhausted, borderline grumpy and this freaking cut wasn't making it any better. I just wanted to patch it up, get changed and go to sleep.

I glanced at myself in the mirror while whispering,"I'm not a baby that needs her big brothers help with a super tiny cut, I can handle this..."

I figured I could easily handle patching up a little cut all by myself, just like Dean does when he gets hurt. All I had to do was clean it up with some antiseptic; apply a little Neosporin and strap on a band-aid. My plan was foolproof, I mean what possibly could go wrong? This was nothing for my brothers to worry about...right?

"I can do this..."I whispered to my reflection in the mirror in an attempt at motivating and reassuring myself that I could do this without Dean and Sam's help.

Then I set my things down on the sink counter in front of the mirror and slowly started to take off my black leather jacket. Half way through the process my jacket brushed up against my cut on the upper part of my right arm and I bit my lip hard to stifle the scream that desperately wanted to come out. I let my jacket drop down on to the fugly off white tiled floor.

When I glanced at my arm in the mirror I opened my eyes wide in shock, because I saw a lot of blood seeping through my favorite purple plaid shirt. I didn't think the cut I had gotten from the poltergeist's flying butcher knife was gonna be that bad, but I was terribly wrong. I looked like a victim from straight out of a slasher film. The only thing that was missing was the creepy dude with a mask that usually pops in out of no where while wielding a very pointy knife.

Suddenly I heard something behind me and when I turned around I saw the shower curtain move all by itself. I tip toed over to it and cautiously pulled back the shower curtain with my left hand and saw that the small frosted glass window had been left slightly opened. The breeze that was coming in through the window is what caused the curtain to move. I breathed a sigh of relief, because there wasn't a knife wielding maniac waiting to hack me to bits on the other side.