Phantom Traveler 5

We parked out in front of the warehouse. The plan was that they would go in and check out the wreckage from flight 2485, while I stayed in the car. I didn't mind sitting this one out, because my wrist was still kinda hurting.
Sam got out of the car and adjusted his suit and tie.

Dean turned around and looked at me while saying,"Hey, check it out El."

I looked at what he was holding and asked,"What is it?"

"An EMF reader."Dean said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Looks more like an old busted up walkman."I said while smirking at him.

"Cause that's what I made it out of. It's home made."Dean said with a smile on his face.

"Does it work?" I asked with an eye brow raised.

"Yeah, of course it works." Dean said while looking down at his EMF detector.

"That's very Macgyver of you Dean. All you need is a paper clip and some duct tape." I said while laughing.

"Laugh it up chuckles." Dean said while glaring at me.

"Okay El, while Sammy and I are inside I need you to....." Dean said, but I interrupted him by saying,
"To watch your baby, I know."

"-and behave yourself. No running off." Dean said while looking at me right in the eyes.

"I'm not geez, I run off one time because of an awesome butterfly when I was four and you & Sammy hold it over my head forever." I said while rolling my eyes.

"We'll be right back." Dean said while getting out of the car and closing the driver side door.

"Bye Ella." Sam said while waving at me with a smile on his face. Then he shut his car door.

"I'll let you guys know if anything exciting happens out here." I said sarcastically out the window as they walked away from the car and towards the warehouse entrance.

I pulled out my journal from my backpack. I was happy that at least my drawing hand was left uninjured or doing my sketches would be really painful. I flipped to the page of my latest drawing of a small plane. I took my pencil and started to write letters around the plane, but it looked like a bunch of gibberish. The letters looked distorted almost like they were backwards.

Suddenly I heard another car pull up. I hid down in my seat and peaked out the window.
"Uh-oh we've got company." I whispered to myself.

I could see two men in suits getting out of a black SUV with a logo on the side that said, "United States Homeland Security." My eyes opened wide in shock as I quickly pulled out my cellphone and called Dean to give him a heads up.

A few minutes later I could see Sam and Dean running towards the car. I opened their doors for them and they jumped in. Dean started the engine and we drove off quickly making sure no one followed us.

"That was close."Dean said while looking out the window to the road as he drove.

"Good thing I stayed in the car huh?" I said with a smirk on my face.

Dean and Sam laughed.

"Yeah." Sam said while looking back at me.

"Did you guys find anything in the warehouse?" I asked as I looked at them wondering if they got any new clues.

"This residue."Sam said while showing me a small baggie with some yellow powder in it.

"What is it?" I asked while looking at it.