Pilot Part 8

Sam picked the lock to Dad's motel room and we went inside. We closed the door behind us and looked around. There were papers, maps, newspaper clippings, pictures, and notes all pinned to the walls.

The room was a mess he left books all over the desk. The floor and bed had junk all over it.

I walked around and Dean pulled me back when I almost stepped on something with a hazardous-materials symbol on it.

"Can you watch were you're stepping Daphne Blake." Dean said as he turned on the light by the bed.

"Ha-ha. If I'm Daphne, then your Scooby. You and him have so much in common. Like how you both have bottomless pits for stomachs."I said with a big grin on my face.

"Hey, Real funny EL.Well If I'm Scooby that makes Sammy Shaggy." Dean said with a big grin on his face.

"Hey don't drag me into this weird argument. Can we focus here? You know looking for Dad remember." Sam said while he looks at the salt line on the floor.

Dean picked up the half-eaten burger that was sitting on the table by the bed.

"Eww! You're not gonna eat that right Dean? It's not a Scooby snack."I said while looking disgusted.

Dean smelled the burger and said, "I don't thing he's been here for a couple of days."

Sam bent down touching the salt line on the floor while saying, "Salt, cats eye shells. He was worried. Trying to keep something from coming in."

Dean was looking at the papers Dad had pinned to the wall. I went over to stand by his side looking at all the papers.

"What have you guys got there?" Sam asked.

"Centennial Highway victims."Dean answered.

We were trying to figure out what all the victims had in common besides them being all men. We figured there had to be another connection.

We all started to analyze all the papers dad had taped to the walls.

I came across a note that was above a printout of the same Jericho Herald article we had found at the library on Constance's suicide.

I turned to my brothers with a big smile on my face saying, "Dad figured it out."

They both looked at me.

"What do you mean?"Dean asked.

I pointed to the wall and they both came over to look at what I found.

"He found the same article we did." Sam said.

"Yup. Constance Welch. She's a woman in white."I said while looking at the article.

"You sly dogs." Dean said while looking at the photos of the victims.

Sam and I looked at him. Dean assumed that if we were dealing with a woman in white Dad would of found the corpse and destroyed it.

"We should go make sure."I said looking at Dean.

"Does it say where she's buried?" Dean said while looking back at Sam.

"No, not that I can tell. If I were Dad, though, I'd go ask her husband. If he's still alive."Sam said.

Dean was about to walk into the bathroom to get cleaned up, but Sam stopped him to apologize for the argument they had earlier on the bridge.

I was kinda curious as to what got them to fight in the first place.

Sam said,"What I said back there earlier about Mom and Dad. I'm sorry."