Phantom Traveler 2

We met up with Jerry in an air plane hanger.

Jerry led us inside. I looked over at Sam and whispered, "Freaky."

"What?"Sam asked while looking back at me.

"You don't think it's a coincidence that I drew an airplane this morning and now we're in an airplane hanger?" I whispered while looking at him.

He shrugged and said,"Maybe your drawing is a clue in this new case were on."

"You did a new a drawing?" Dean said while looking at me.

"Yup, this morning."I answered while looking at him.

"How come you didn't show me?" Dean asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I was going to, but you were a little busy talking to Jerry on the phone and you kept shushing me." I said while glaring at him, then I stuck out my tongue at him. I hate it when anyone shushes me. It's really annoying and gets on my nerves.

I looked at Dean and he was glaring at me.

I sighed and said, "Well, at least you know now."

"Okay, what'd you draw?" Dean asked as he furrowed his brow.

"An airplane, with the numbers 2485 written all around." I whispered, so only Sam & Dean could hear.

"2485 what does that mean?" Dean asked while looking down at me.

I shrugged and said,"I have no clue."

As Dean and Sam kept walked with Jerry I stopped and looked at the airplane parked in the hanger. I was smiling from ear to ear, because I really wanted to touch it. I looked back to make sure Sam and Dean couldn't see me before I started to walk towards it. I stretched out my hand so I could touch the plane. My smile grew as my hand got closer to the plane. The tips of my fingers were about to touch the plane, but then someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Hey.... I just wanna touch it."I said out loud with disappointed look plastered all over my face.

I turned to see who spoiled my fun and it was Dean. Let's just say he did not look happy.
I smiled at him nervously, so he could stop glaring at me.

"El don't touch anything." Dean said while pulling me by my arm towards Jerry and Sam.

"Why you gotta ruin my fun?" I wined while looking at him.

He looked back at me and glared while saying, "Don't touch anything El, I'm serious."

"Fine!" I said while rolling my eyes.

He let go of my arm. Then I crossed my arms over my chest and walked behind him dragging my feet towards Sammy and Jerry.

"Thanks for making the trip so quick. I ought to be doing you guys a favor, not the other way around. Dean, Ella and your dad really helped me out." Jerry said while looking at Sammy.

"Yeah, they told me it was a poltergeist?" Sam said to Jerry.

A man passing by said, "Poltergeist? Man, I loved that movie."

I thought if only he knew the truth about real Poltergeists he wouldn't love that movie anymore.

"Hey, nobody's talking to you. Keep walking." Jerry yelled at the man. I laughed and got awkward stares from Sam, Dean and Jerry. I guess I was the only one that thought it was funny or maybe the sugar was kicking in from this mornings chocolate chip pancakes. Man I love pancakes and chocolate.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Jerry saying, "Damn right it was a poltergeist, practically tore our house apart. Tell you something, if it weren't for these two and your dad, I probably wouldn't be alive. Your dad said you were off at college. Is that right?"