Hook Man 11

As soon as the coast was clear I ran over to Sam to see if he was okay. We all looked around wondering where Jacob was hiding.

"Ella do you see him?"Sam asked looking over at me.

I shook my head and said,"No, but I know he's still here, I can feel it."

Then I felt a strong icy cold chill go down my spine. The hairs on the back of my neck were literally standing on end. When I looked back my eyes opened wide in shock to see him next to Lori hidden in the shadows.

"Sam he's there!"I yelled while pointing right at Jacob's hiding spot. He lifted his hook ready to hit Lori.

"No!"Sam yelled while running towards Lori and taking the blow that was meant for her.

I flinched as Sam groaned in pain while Jacob dug his hook into his arm.

"No! Stop!" I screamed as a tear rolled down my cheek. Sam sounded like he was in a lot of pain and I finally had enough. I pulled out my iron knife and ran towards Jacob. I stabbed him with my knife causing him to flicker and disappear.

"Geez,You okay Sammy?"I asked while looking at Sam's arm that had a lot of blood seeping though his jacket.

"Yeah, I'll live, just help check on Lori."He said while glancing over at her with a look of concern on his face.

"Okay."I said with a nod. Then I began to walk over towards Lori.

Right when I was about to reach her Jacob appeared right in front of me. His creepy flickering ghost was coming towards me. For each step he took forward, I took one back. He was trying to block me from reaching her.

"Sam, please tell me you see this?!"I quickly asked while taking a couple steps back, because Jacob was getting too close for comfort.

"See what?"Sam asked sounding confused. I thought great I'm the only one that can see him right now. No wonder Lori didn't scream when he magically appeared in front of her.

"Jacob."I answered while taking another step back.

"Where is he?"Sam asked while looking around to see if he could see him.

"In front of me."I said while looking up at him. Just being this close to him felt so cold. My body was shivering and I could see my breath.

"Jacob, No!" I yelled as he swung his hook at me. I managed to block it by holding up my helmet as a shield against his attack. He hit it so hard that his stupid hook got stuck in it. I couldn't help but smirk while saying, "Looks like Dean was right the helmet did come in handy."

Then Jacob got really angry and sent my helmet flying across the room into the wall shattering the face shield completely. He turned towards me and went swing crazy with his hook trying to get me, but I dodged him as quickly as I could. It was obvious he was trying to get me out of the way, because of my ability to see him when no one else could.

Then he disappeared and when he reappeared I couldn't help, but scream as he quickly swung at me again. I got down low and he ended up hitting a statue causing it to shatter into little pieces on the floor. I stood up and backed up out of his reach while trying to catch my breath.

"Ella!"Sam yelled sounding really worried. I knew I had to do something fast, so I took my iron knife and slashed Jacob across his torso causing him to vanish.

"Where is he?"Sam asked as he ran over to me.

"Gone, but knowing him not for long."I said while gripping on tight to my knife.

"Are you okay?"Sam asked with concern.

"Yeah, I-I think so."I replied feeling unsure after Jacob's crazy attack.