Bloody Mary 5

When we arrived at the park I could see Charlie seated on a bench.

"Hey guys there she is." I said while pointing to her.

As we walked towards Charlie I was in front leading Sam and Dean towards her. I had a smile on my face, but it faded away when I heard her crying. I stood in front of her and asked, "Are you okay Charlie?"

She shook her head and said,"No."

Dean and Sam stood next to me and looked down at Charlie with concern. We were all wondering what was wrong.

She looked at us with tears in her eyes and said,"Jill...they found her on the bathroom floor. And her...her eyes. They were gone."

My eyes opened wide in shock when I heard her say, Jill. That was the name I drew on the mirror in my recent drawing.

"I'm sorry." Sam said while trying to calm her down.

I hated to admit it, but this whole case was starting to scare me a little.

I reached out and held on to Dean's arm. I guess he noticed how freaked out I was, because the next thing he did was put an arm around me and whispered, "It's gonna be okay El. We'll figure this out."

I nodded and smiled while looking at him. Just those few words he said made me feel better. Dean and Sam always have a way of keeping me calm just by saying a few words or by being with me. It's always worked since I was little. They would always make everything seem okay no matter what we faced.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Charlie saying, "Jill, she said it...I heard her say it, but it couldn't be, because if that. I'm insane, right?"

She put her head in her hands as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"No, you're not insane."Dean said trying to calm her down.

"Oh, God, that makes me feel, so much worse." She said as she looked at Dean.

I sat down next to her and said,"Look, we think something's happening here."

"Something that can't be explained." Sam said.

"And we're gonna stop it, but we could use your help."Dean said while looking at Charlie.

We talked Charlie into helping us get into Jill's house so we could investigate the bathroom where she died.

As we approached Jill's house Charlie walked up to the front door, while we hid around the side of the house. I peaked around the corner and seen Jill's mom hug Charlie. Then both of them went inside.

About 5 minutes later the window to Jill's room upstairs opened up and we could see Charlie signaling for us to come up.

We climbed up the side of the house and went in through Jill's bedroom window.

After we climbed into the room Sam placed our duffle bag full of weapons and equipment on a chair near the closet.

Dean started to look around the room. I went and stood next to Charlie who was looking at a picture of a girl with blonde hair.

"Is that Jill?" I asked Charlie while looking at the photograph in her hands.

She nodded and wiped away a tear while saying,"Yeah that's Jill."

"What did you tell Jill's mom?" Sam asked while looking over at Charlie and I.

"Just that I needed some time alone with Jill's pictures and things.....I hate lying to her." Charlie said as she put back the picture of Jill on the table.