Hook Man 1

After driving on the road for a couple hours we decided to stop at a motel to get some rest for the night. Sam and Dean fell asleep instantly, while I couldn't stop tossing and turning. I just couldn't sleep, because I had a very strong and annoying urge to draw. I knew I was never gonna get any rest until I drew in my journal, so I quietly got up and tipped toed over to my bag.
Then I pulled out my journal, a small flashlight and some color pencils. I looked over my shoulder making sure my brothers were still asleep. I quietly went back to bed and began drawing. When I was finished I looked at it with an eyebrow raised. It was a drawing of what looked like a scratched up road sign that said,"9 Mile Road." I didn't really know what it meant, but I felt happy that I got this drawing out of my system. I put my journal away in my bag and went back to bed. I closed my eyes and instantly fell into a dreamless sleep.

In the morning Sam was attempting to wake me up, but I was making it difficult. I kept my eyes closed pretending to be asleep, so I could stay in bed a little longer.

"Ella wake up I know you're pretending to be asleep."I heard Sammy's voice say as I felt him nudged my arm.

"Aww man! Can't I get five more minutes Sammy please...." I said while yawning with my eyes closed. I smirked, while quickly covering my head with the blanket.

"Sorry Ella, but Dean wants us ready by the time he gets back."Sam said while pulling back the blanket off my head.

I groaned while opening my eyes and seen him looking down at me sympathetically.

"Where'd he go?" I asked while sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"To fill up the tank."He replied.

"All right, I'll get ready Sammy and thanks." I said while getting up.

"For what?"He asked me with an eyebrow raised.

"Don't tell Dean, but I like it when you wake me up."I said with a smile.

"Why?"He said with a confused look on his face.

"Well, cause you never threaten me with ice cold water if I don't wake up."I said with a slight smile.

Sam laughed then said,"Yeah, I've been on the receiving end of Dean's ice water wake up calls many times, so I know exactly what it's like, which is why I won't ever do that to you."

"Yay! Thanks Sammy!"I said while going over to him and giving him a hug.

He hugged me back while saying,"You're welcome Ella. Now go get ready."

"Okay." I said as he released me from our hug.

Then I went over to my bag and picked some clothes. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. When I was done, I got dried and changed into my new clothes. After I finished doing my hair I left the bathroom and put my pajamas away into my bag. That's when I noticed my journal sticking out and remembered the drawing I did last night. I opened my journal to the page with my latest drawing. Then I walked over to Sam while saying," Check it out, new drawing Sammy."

I handed him my journal and he began to look at it. His face looked confused like mine last night when I first seen it.

"9 Mile Road?"Sam asked with an eyebrow raised while looking at my drawing.

Suddenly Dean came in the front door with a big bag. He looked at me while asking, "El, How's the head today?"

"Good, and I did a new drawing wanna see?"I said with a big grin.

"Yeah, where is it?"He asked while looking over at me.

"Here."Sam said while walking over to Dean and handing him my journal with the latest drawing.