Pilot Part 7

At night we drove over to the Sylvania Bridge.

Dean stopped the car and we all got out. We walked until we were in the middle of the bridge by the railing. We looked over the railing down at the river.

"So this is where Constance took the swan dive." Dean said while continuing to look over the railing.

I couldn't help but laugh. I leaned forward to get a better look.

Then Dean grabbed me by my hood and pulled me away from the edge saying,

"You don't need to get that close to the edge El. We don't need you joining Constance on the other side."

I rolled my eyes.

"Geez, overprotective much? I was just looking okay Dee."I said as I walked away from him and Sam.

"Do you think Dad would of been here?"Sam asked

"Well, he's chasing the same story and we're chasing him."Dean replied.

They both walked further down the bridge while I walked towards the Impala.

It was getting really cold so I zipped up my jacket and put my hands in my pockets. The closer I got to the car the colder I felt. I wanted to get in the car and bundle up under my blanket, but then I heard a female voice whispering. I looked around, but there was no one there.

I could hear Dean and Sam arguing. I turned around and seen Dean grabbing Sam by his collar. Then he shoved him against the railing of the bridge. My eyes opened wide and I yelled,"Hey! Stop fighting! What is wrong with you two?"

They both looked at me.

Then Dean released Sam and walked away from him. Then I felt a icy cold breeze. It was so cold I was shivering and could see my breath. Then a dark haired woman wearing a white dress appeared standing on the edge of the bridge. She looked familiar then it clicked this was the lady that vanished the last time we were on this bridge. I breathed a sigh of relief realizing I seen a ghost earlier and wasn't losing my mind. It was the ghost of Constance.

I pointed to her while saying,"Dean, Sam Look!"

They looked at me then turned around and seen her. Sam went to stand next to Dean. Constance looked over to all of us, then she stepped forward jumping off the edge. Sam and Dean ran to the railing to look over.

I was about to run over to them when I heard a sound behind me. I turned around, but there was nothing there. I felt as if someone or something was watching me.

Then the Impala's engine started and the headlights came on all by itself.

Dean and Sam turned to look at the Impala.

Sam asked, "Who's driving your car?"

Dean pulled out his keys from his pocket and jingled them. They both look shocked.

I was the closest one to the car. I was trying to figure out what to do when I noticed that the driver side window was wide open. I ran towards the car; reached in the window and tried to turn the car off. Then I got slammed by the force of the car door opening hitting me. I landed on the cold hard ground. I could hear a female voice whisper,"I can never go home."

Both Sam and Dean yelled,"Ella."

"Help I've fallen and I can't get up." I said out of breath while lying on the ground. Oh, I couldn't wait to gank this ghost.

I got up and seen the car headed straight for Sam and Dean.

They were running and I could hear Sam yell,"Dean? Go! Go!"