Home 6

After we entered the house we closed the front door and walked into the living room. Missouri handed each of us little pouches filled with herbs.

Our plan was basically to split up, so we could cover more ground, but my brothers really didn't like the idea of me walking around this house all by myself. I could tell by the serious looks on their faces that big brother mode was officially activated and who could blame them, especially after the incident earlier in Sari's room. I just hoped I didn't have another creepy encounter with the poltergeist. I shuttered to think about what could've happened to me if I went into Saris closet like the creepy voice wanted. Which is why Dean wanted me to stay glued to his side the entire time we were in the house. In other words he wasn't letting me out of his sight for nothing.

"All right, I'll take upstairs."Sam said while putting the herb filled pouches Missouri gave him into his pocket.

"I've got the basement."Missouri said while looking at my brothers and I.

"El, your with me."Dean said while glancing over at me.

"Okay, Dee."I replied while saluting him.

Then Sam went upstairs while Missouri went downstairs, Dean and I stayed on the main floor to place the little herb pouches in the four corners of the house. It was weird I thought Missouri said things were going to get bad, but this seemed a little too easy.

Dean and I walked over to the kitchen to place our last pouch in the far right corner of the room next to the stove.

"El you know the drill, watch my back, tell me if you see anything."Dean said while looking over at me.

"Okay, I'm on it."I replied with a nod while holding on tight to my shot gun. Then I turned around and began to keep watch for anything suspicious.

From behind me I could hear Dean as he began tapping on the wall with his ax, so he could make a hole for the final pouch. All of a sudden I felt a cold breeze brush past me causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand on end. The temperature in the entire room started to drop to below freezing making my body shiver uncontrollably. When I breathed out I could see my breath. Suddenly I was overcome with a strong creepy feeling that we were being watched.

I looked around the room wondering if anything was gonna make a special guest appearance. Then at the corner of my eye I saw something dark like a shadow move. I quickly turned my head towards it, but didn't see anything there. I heard a faint tapping sound coming from the the other side of the room. It sounded like metal and was familiar for some weird reason.

I glance back at Dean and he didn't seem to notice since he was busy making a hole in the wall. I cautiously walked towards the sound and realized that it was coming from the hallway. I stopped in my tracks by the doorway, because right there on the ground in the center of the hall was the creepy monkey toy. It was banging the little metal cymbals together all by itself. I thought no wonder it sounded so familiar, because it was the same freakin' monkey toy Sari showed me earlier in the living room.

"Ah, so we meet again."I mumbled under my breath while staring at the monkey toy in all it's creepy glory as it continued to bang the little metal cymbals together.

I bit my lip nervously while staring at it, because it really freaked me out. I couldn't stop wondering, how in the heck did it get here? I mean this thing wasn't here when we first walked in.

"U-Uh Dee?"I asked stuttering anxiously while glancing back at him at the corner of my eye. I didn't want to turn completely around to face Dean, because I wanted to make sure I could still see the monkey toy in my peripheral just in case it decided to try anything.