Phantom Traveler 8

After we landed we watched as the many passengers disembarked. They were all helped by paramedics while being questioned by agents from the FBI and FAA.

I was happy that we saved everyone from the demon. The copilot looked better despite having to sit in a wheelchair. At least he wasn't a meat suit for the demon anymore.

We watched as the copilot was questioned by an FAA agent.

"Sir, can you tell me what happened?" The agent asked the copilot.

"I don't know. I was walking through the airport, then it all goes blank. I don't even remember getting on the plane."the copilot said while looking really confused.

"That's just like George, he couldn't remember getting on the plane either." I said while looking up at Sam and Dean.

They looked down at me.

Then we all looked at Amanda who mouthed the words,"Thank you."

We all nodded.

"Let's get out of here."Dean said while putting an arm around me and heading towards the exit.

"How's the arm?" Dean asked while looking down at my bandaged up wrist.

"Throbbing, but nothing a little ice and a whole lot sleep can't take care of."I said while looking up at him.

"Sleep sounds really good right now." Dean said while looking at the exit of the airport.

I looked back and noticed that Sam just stood there. I tugged on Dean's jacket and said, "Dee."

He looked down at me and I pointed to Sammy.

We walked back over to Sam.

Then Dean asked him,"You okay?"

Sam rubbed the back of his neck and shook his head while saying, "Dean it knew about Jessica."

I looked down at the ground when I heard her name. I was still feeling a little guilty for not telling him about seeing Jessica's ghost.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Dean saying, "Sam, these things they read minds. They lie. All right? That's all it was."

"Yeah." Sam said while nodding his head.

I thought what Dean said made a lot of sense and explains why the demon knew so much about me too.

I sighed and said, "I hate demons."

"Yeah, me too sister."Dean said with a smirk on his face.

"Me three." Sam said while looking at Dean and I.

"Come on let's go." Dean said to Sammy and I.

We left the airport and drove to a motel to get some sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up in the morning I could see my brother already dress and ready to go. They were both seated at the table, drinking coffee while looking at the newspaper. I figured they were probably looking for our next job.

I looked at them and yawned while asking,"Why didn't you guys wake me up?"

"We wanted to make sure you got enough rest before hitting the road." Sam said with a slight smile on his face.

"How you feeling?"Dean said while looking at me. I could tell he was worried.

I shrugged and rubbed the sleep out my eyes.

I lifted my injured wrist and rotated it while saying,"It's a good thing I put an ice pack on it last night because it feels kinda better than yesterday. I'm able to rotate it a little. I guess that's some sort of improvement."

Dean smiled then said, "Why don't you get ready to go while Sam and I load up the car."

"Okay, sounds good." I said while getting out of bed.

I grabbed some clothes from my duffle bag and walked in to the bathroom. I took a shower and got changed . When I came out Dean handed me a white paper bag and a hot chocolate. I looked into the bag and seen the delicious chocolate chip muffin he got me.

"I love chocolate!" I said with a big grin on my face.

Sam laughed as he walked out the door while carrying the last of our bags that needed to be loaded into the Impala.

I looked at Dean and smiled while saying,"Thanks Dee, You're the best."

He smiled and said,"You're welcome El. Let's hit the road."

We all got into the Impala and Dean started up the engine. I ate my chocolate chip muffin and drank my hot chocolate on the way over to Jerry's to say goodbye before we headed off to our next hunt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean parked the car out in front of Jerry's. As soon as we got out of the car Jerry was already walking towards us.

"Nobody knows what you three did, but I do. A lot of people could have been killed. Your dad's gonna be real proud." Jerry said while shaking each of our hands.

"We'll see you around, Jerry." Sam said with a smile.

"Bye-bye Jerry."I said while giving him a hug.

"Bye Ella." Jerry said with a grin on his face.

Then I walked back and stood next to Dean.

"You know, Jerry. I meant to ask you, how did you get my cell phone number, anyway? I've only had it for like six months." Dean asked

"Oh your dad gave it to me."Jerry replied.

Sam, Dean and I looked at Jerry in shock.

"What?" Sam and I said in shock at the same time. 

I thought Yay, finally some news about Dad. I was getting worried for a while, but this was good news because it meant that he was alive. I was wondering where he could be? Why did he contact Jerry and not us? A million questions were swimming around in my head, but then I was brought out of my thoughts by Dean asking Jerry, "When did you talk to him?"

"I mean, I didn't exactly talk to him, but I called his number. His voice message said to give you a call. Thanks again." Jerry said to us. Then he walked back into his office.

We got back into the Impala and drove away. Suddenly Dean pulled over, shut off the engine and got out of the car.

Sam and I got out of the car and followed Dean to the trunk.

Then he sat on the trunk while dialing Dad's number. I sat down next to him and Sam sat next to me.

"What Jerry said doesn't make any sense, man. I've called Dad's number like fifty times. It's been out of service." Sam said while looking over at Dean and I.

Dean put the phone on speaker so we could all hear the voice message. I smiled when I heard Dad's voice say,"This is John Winchester. I can't be reached. If this is an emergency, call my son, Dean. 785-555-0179. He can help."

Sam stood up and looked angry as he went back into the passenger seat of the car. I looked over at Dean and shrugged.

"Come on squirt." Dean said while opening the back door of the car for me. I got in while saying,"Thanks Dee."

He got into the driver seat and started the engine. Then we drove off in search of our next hunt.