Bugs 10

When I reached the stairs I looked down them and saw everyone running up towards me with a swarm of bugs right on their tails.

"What the hell." I said with my eyes wide open in shock.

"Run, Ella Go!"Sam yelled while coming up the stairs and pointing for me to run down the hall.

I nodded my head and quickly ran down the hallway with everyone right behind me. I looked around frantically trying to figure out where we could go to escape the bugs. As I got to the end of the hall I looked up and saw the entrance to the attic on the ceiling. I stopped underneath it and jumped up trying desperately to grab the rope, but it was too far out of my reach.

Then Sam stood next to me and easily grabbed the rope. He pulled down the ladder to the attic and told everyone to go up. The Pike family started to climb up the ladder while Dean used a can of bug spray and a lighter to incinerate the bugs. Which by the way looked really cool.

"Upstairs now El, Go!"Dean yelled while fending off the bugs with his homemade flamethrower, so everyone could make it up into the attic.

"Okay."I responded while quickly climbing the ladder. Followed by Sam and Dean.

Once everyone made it up in the attic Sam closed the door. Then both of my brothers stood in front of me with their brows furrowed.

"What?"I asked with an eyebrow raised wondering why they were looking at me like that.

"Ella, after checking the windows I went downstairs and didn't see you there, I was worried something happened to you, where'd you go?"Sam asked with a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah, where were you El, huh?"Dean asked with his eyebrow raised while staring me down.

"I..uh... kinda got locked in a room by a lot of angry ghosts, and had to fight my way out, you know the usual."I whispered while trying to play it off like it wasn't a big deal, because I didn't want Sam and Dean to freak out, but judging by the looks on their faces I knew it wasn't working.

"What?"They said in unison with a look of concern on their faces.

"What the hell happened?"Dean asked sounding really angry.

"Well, you see the Chief and his tribe of angry vengeful spirits kinda showed up and I don't think they like that we're trying to help Larry and his family, so they... uh...took it out on me."I explained quietly so only Sam and Dean could hear.

I didn't want the Pike family to overhear my whole creepy ghosts encounter. I figured they was already scared out of their minds by the freaky bugs attacks. I didn't want to make it worse for them by letting them hear about the many vengeful spirits that were lurking about.

"Are you okay?"Sam asked with a worried expression.

"A little sore, but I'll live."I said with a slight smile trying to let them know I was just fine.

I tried to remain vague in explaining what happened to my brothers, because I knew they would flip out and go into overprotective mode if they knew the full details on how the Chief's ghost and his whole tribe were trying to keep me trapped in Larry's office. They all seemed hell bent on keeping me away from everyone else, but I didn't know why? I just hoped they all stayed trapped in Larry's office until sunrise.

"Do you guys think they're gonna come up here to...get us?"I asked anxiously with my eyebrow raised.

"Don't worry if you see any ghosts tell me so I can deal with em', okay?"Dean said trying to reassure me.

"Me too."Sam said while staring at me.

I nodded and replied,"Okay, and I can't wait until all this is done."