Phantom Traveler 1

We stopped at a motel yesterday night, so we could get some rest before looking for a new job. I woke up today with a smile on my face.

I was happy that I came clean yesterday with my brothers and told them about my secret. I also showed them my journal and told them about the weird vision drawing things I do. I told them that each drawing is always related to the cases we go on and I promised to show them whenever I did a new drawing. They figured it could probably be a clue that could help us.
They told me that my ghost sensing powers or spidey senses as Dean likes to call them could be used as a good thing-to help people just like back with Andrea and Lucas.

I even told them about how Peter's ghost invaded my dream and turned it into a nightmare. They didn't like that at all. If they could, they would place me in a protective bubble where noting could harm me.
Since that bubble doesn't actually exist their solution was that anytime I sleep even if it's just a nap I'm suppose to be surrounded by a salt circle or in a room with salt lines in front of every window and door.

I yawned while sitting up and seen that Dean was still asleep. I looked around, but didn't see Sam. I got up and found a note on the table it was from Sammy. It said he went out to pick up breakfast and would be back. I smiled while quietly walking over to my backpack and pulling out my journal. I sat down at the table and started to draw something new. When it was finished I realized that It looked like airplane. I don't know why, but I kept writing the numbers 2485 over and over around my drawing of the airplane. I thought it was weird and I planned on showing it to my brothers when Sammy came back.

Then I flipped through my journal and stopped on the page with the words, "Luce spes. Splendens lux in tenebri." from my dream with the voice in the white room. I thought right now is my chance to grab Sammy's laptop and try to find out what it meant. I tipped toed over to Sam's bag and pulled out his laptop. I seen his Stanford sweatshirt and put it on over my pj's, because I was cold. For once I wasn't cold, because of a ghost being around. I was cold, because the room we were staying in had a busted heater. I sat down with Sam's laptop at the table and typed the words into google translate. I was right it was Latin and it meant,"The light of hope. The light shines in the darkness."

I shook my head while wondering what does it mean. I sighed then typed the English translation of the words in search box just to see if anything popped up.

It looked like it was somewhat related to numerous phrases from the bible. I felt more confused and this only made me ask more questions. Maybe it was just a dream and it doesn't mean anything. I could be making a big deal out of nothing. Suddenly I could hear the familiar sound of the Impala's engine and knew that Sammy was back. I quickly turned off his computer and put it back in his bag right before he opened the door. When he entered I was standing in middle of the room with a big smile on my face trying not to look suspicious. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised. Then he pointed at me while saying,"Why are you wearing my sweatshirt?"

"Because it...uhh... looked cozy" I said with a nervous smile.

He tilted his head looking at me like he wasn't convinced with my answer. Then I sighed and said, "What? I was cold Sammy."

"Are you sensing a ghost right now?" Sam said while looking at me with concern.

"No, the heaters busted remember."I said while shaking my head.

"Let me help you with those." I said as I walked over to him, so I could help him carry the bags of food to the table.

"Thanks Ella."Sam while looking at me with smile.

"No prob, Sammy. Did you get my..."

"Chocolate chip pancakes, yes there right here."He said before I could finish what I was saying.