Wendigo Part 1

It had been a week since Jessica was killed. While we were in Stanford we tried to find any signs of the thing that killed her. We couldn't find anything. Dean wanted us to follow the coordinates that Dad left for us, while Sam wanted to focus on looking for Jessica's killer. I wanted my brothers not to argue. I wanted to help find Jessica's killer, but I knew that Dean was right that staying here wasn't doing any good and our best bet was to follow the coordinates that Dad left us.

Finally we left Stanford and were on our way to Blackwater Ridge, Colorado.

I looked around I was in a park. I walked over to the bench where the woman I named Jane Doe was sitting writing in her journal just like she usually does in this lucid dream of mine. I sat down and felt a tear roll down my cheek as I looked around the park. Even though I only knew Jessica for a short amount of time I felt sad losing her especially after seeing how sad Sam was. It didn't seem fair for either of them. Another tear rolled down my cheek then it started to rain. I didn't care if I got wet this was a dream anyway. I just sat there then I heard the woman next to me humming a song as she continued to write in her journal.
I felt like I heard of this song before. I was trying to remember where. Then I remembered this was a Beatles song. I smiled and began humming the song too. I didn't know why, but it started to make me feel better. Then she leaned over and showed me her journal the only words written all over the pages were, Angels are watching over you. I smiled and she smiled back at me. Then she closed her book and walked away.
When I woke up I was lying down in the back seat of the Impala. Dean was driving and Sam was asleep. I pulled out my ipod and bought the song from my dream it was, "Hey Jude by the Beatles."  I put my ear phones on and closed my eyes while humming along. When I opened my eyes I could see Dean looking at me in the rear view mirror with an eyebrow raised like he wanted to ask me a question.

I took my ear phones off and looked at him while saying, "What?"

"How do you know that song?" Dean asked while looking at me.

"What the one that I was humming, Hey Jude?" I asked feeling confused by what he was asking me.

"Yeah." Dean said while nodding his head.

"I know this is going to sound weird, but I kinda got it from my dream and when I woke up I really wanted to listen to it."I said with a small smile on my face.

"You know Mom liked that song. At night she would sing it instead of a lullaby." Dean said with a smile on his face.

"Really, I didn't know that."I said while looking at Dean.

Then Sam jolted awake. He looked scared.

"Are you okay?" Dean asks while looking over at Sam concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sam said while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

Dean looked at me in the rear view mirror and I shook my head. We both knew Sam was anything, but fine he kept having nightmares. I was worried for him and Jessica's words kept re-playing in my head, Please will you watch over Sam for me?
I wanted to help him, but he would always say that he was fine and didn't want to talk about it.

"Are you sure you're okay Sammy?" I asked

"Yeah Ella." Sam replied while looking forward.

"Another nightmare?" Dean asked while looking over to Sam.

Sam cleared his throat and didn't answer Dean's question.

"You want to drive for a while?" Dean asked Sam.

My eyes opened wide in shock.

"Are you feeling okay Dean?"I said while putting my hand on his forehead.

He swatted away my hand and said," I feel fine El put your seat belt on now."

I laughed and said, "Okay, okay."

"Geez you're so bossy." I said quietly while rolling my eyes.

"What did you say EL?" Dean said while raising his voice.

"Nothing!"I said while crossing my arms over my chest.

I turned away when I seen Dean glaring at me in the rear view mirror. I really hate it when he glares at me. I covered my head with my blanket.

Sam laughed and said, "Dean, your whole life you never once asked me that."

" Look I just thought you might want to. Never mind."Dean said to Sam.

"Look I know you're both worried about me. I get it, and thank you, but I'm perfectly okay."

I pulled the blanket off my head and looked at Sam.

"Yeah right." I said while shaking my head.

Sam turned around and said,"Ella stop shaking your head. I'm fine."

Then Dean looked out the window at the road while saying, "Mm-hm."

I sat up and put a hand on Sam's shoulder while saying,"Just remember Sammy Angels are watching over you."
I smiled as I sat back and buckled back in before Dean could notice.

"EL!" Dean practically yelled which made me jump in my seat.

What! what did I do now? I'm buckled in okay!" I said nervously while looking at him in the rear view mirror.

"What did you just say to Sam?"Dean asked

I felt so confused and asked,"You mean, Angels are watching over you?"

"Yeah."Dean said while looking at me.

"Dee? Dee! Why are you looking at me like that? What's wrong?" I asked nervously, because Dean kept staring at me like a deer in headlights.

"Mom used to say that." Dean said while looking out the window.

"Really?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Yeah." Dean said while he looked at me in the rear view mirror. Then he looked back at the road with a serious face like he was thinking about something.

"You never told me that." Sam said while looking over to Dean.

"Well, you know now." Dean said as he continued to drive to Blackwater Ridge, Colorado.